Ocean’s Retirement Countdown Grow

I haven’t seen this yet, but maybe @Covertgrower @Caligurl or @GreenJewels would know… :thinking:

5 Likes

Wild! Haven’t seen this before.

4 Likes

Leucocoprinus birnbaumii

3 Likes

Aka the yellow houseplant mushroom
Flower pot parasol
Lemon yellow Lepiota
Yellow pleated parasol
Plantpot dapperling
Yellow spirit umbrella
Goudgele plooiparasol (Dutch)
Keltaukonsieni (Finnish)
Gelber Faltenschirmling (German)

4 Likes

So….the substrate is to damp and cool then?

2 Likes

A first for me. Cody would be my go to on this

2 Likes

That darkness is beautiful.

3 Likes

Yup Yellow House Plant Mushroom. Their spores spread rapidly. I believe they are thought to be poisonous

4 Likes

Nope, never had mushrooms pop up in my grow pots.

2 Likes

I had some pop up in my house plant soil.

3 Likes

Well, down to one lonely girl left :confused: she still very clear on trics

Also gonna try to reveg my mimosa, just wanna see if I can really lol:

Babies coming along, all have had their final top, now they will veg for about 3 weeks then flip to flower :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Gorgeous buds

First try at canna butter with the trim:

First the decarb:

7 Likes

Preparing the jars, using 8 tbs ea,

5 Likes

This is what I’ll be using to make the “Rice Krispies” treats, only not Rice Krispies lol:

Notice the “galactic” lucky charms….I couldn’t NOT make those

6 Likes

And in they go!!

4 Likes

Best guess is each muffin cop is about 5tbsp (15tsp) of butter……and best guess is it was around 17% THC, started with 1 ox of trim and some popcorn buds in a rough grind, so according to the online calculations it should be roughly:

Really wish there was more info I could use to get a better judgement, but the recipie I have calls for 6 tbs of butter, and an estimated 16 servings, comes to:

So I think I’m gonna cut the recipie in half with reg butter and the canna butter for the first batch and try it, I don’t want it to be too strong, more like enjoyably relaxing

The unknowns are a) exact THC, the fact that I used trim not flower, and that I only simmered at 185 in the crockpot for about 2.5 hours, as I needed to get Eve cleaned up before some guests come over :confused:

I guess I could always remelt a puck and add another stick of butter to cut it down some :man_shrugging:t3: So any advice would be appreciated @AfgVet @CoyoteCody @imSICKkid (and whoever else may make cannabutter with some advice)

5 Likes

@kaptain3d likes his butter. I like mine super strong and didn’t follow any recipe

3 Likes

I made canna butter a couple of times but stopped because I have no clue how strong it will be. Instead I make a concentrate (approximately 750 mg thc per gram) and incorporate that into my recipes.

With the butter I was just guessing

4 Likes

Well, The day after, butter nice and hard, went with 3tbsp of canna butter and 2 tbs reg unsalted for these, figure I’ll start lower side then work up as needed:

Lucky charms:

Fruity pebbles:

7 Likes