Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Got the sd into the dark it dried out enough from it’s flush that it was time. The gg is changing ever so slowly! The gelato seedling has been above soil for two days and the Bruce Sr showed itself today. Got Bruce Jr in a damp paper towel and will plant tomorrow. I haven’t dropped the banana kush yet.
I was looking today and noticed ilgm now has a gdp auto :+1:t2: and a blue dream auto!!! I am really looking forward to getting some gdp auto seeds.

And where is @LoCoRock at?

@Not2SureYet @AutoMattik @ReconBravo @pptrsha1 @kellydans @Enlightened420 @AfgVet @Bulldognuts @repins12

13 Likes

Sweet brother. Get the trim bin ready.

5 Likes

I’m seeing crystals :snowflake: on that lady :+1:

3 Likes

Beautiful plant good luck finishing up.

2 Likes

rock is taking a break. he has plants to flip soon.

2 Likes

Very nice Cap. Congrats on yet another beautiful specimen

3 Likes

The plant looks like it has crystal rain drops on it haha. Should be some good smoke :dash:

2 Likes

Tell rock have a good thanksgiving please!

1 Like

you can email him on growers network if you want to.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it but I’ll check it out. Is he under locorock?

1 Like

Certainly is Cap.
Seriously sweet buds Gromie :v:

4 Likes

Will a seed grow if the taproot breaks? It was in a paper towel and got a little stuck. I’m thinking it won’t but would like to hear your thoughts.

@Not2SureYet @AfgVet @Covertgrower @ReconBravo @kellydans @Enlightened420 @AutoMattik @Bulldognuts @pptrsha1

5 Likes

I’ve never run into this issue, sorry, can’t help

2 Likes

Maybe. Possible if it has a enough of a tap root.

2 Likes

Looks like we’ll find out :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Good question I’ve had them get stuck but I’ve never broke one. I would give it a chance good luck.
:+1:

4 Likes

There is no taproot left. Broke right at the seed.

1 Like

I think as Long as it is just a small bottom portion you are fine. I have had them stick before and had to perform surgery to get them free.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s a lot of hope but you can try.

4 Likes

I planted it! I would say a few days is fair.

3 Likes