Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Me either but I planted it anyway.

2 Likes

Well you answered that. It is a real long shot. Sorry

I performed more of an amputation :weary:

2 Likes

Yeah give a week at least, right :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

And on top of that my space heater broke :man_facepalming:t2: What do you people use for heaters and temp controllers?

1 Like

I say you have a 50/50 chance :grin: I use an ink bird controller that runs a heater and my fan. I have a little space heater 750/1500w It does well on low for me. I havenā€™t come across another like it. You want to make sure it is not one that glows when on. This is inexpensive and a 750/1500w

1 Like

Doubtful my friend, their taproot is their lifelineā€¦

1 Like

i broke a tap root off once put it in dirt and nothingā€¦but that was me

1 Like

Iā€™ve had other stuff get stuck like that. Like flower seeds and such my cannabis seeds donā€™t stay in a towel long enogh, if at all. When I get one growing into the towel, I just cut out the part of towel it was stuck in and plant it too. It helps avoid root stress, or amputation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin: or use a non bleached coffee filter. They donā€™t grow through those so easy.

2 Likes

I forgot to add those are beautiful colas @Capt.Cola. Congratulations :clap: nice job

2 Likes

I ordered an inkbird temp controller. It should run the little ceramic space heater I have as a back up. Might need something bigger for the winter though it gets pretty chilly here!
Did you drop any seeds?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using an electric oil filled radiator looking heater. Seems to be doing a great job, used it last year through the cold months, and is supposed to be the most efficient

2 Likes

Out of likes again. The controller will be good for what ever you end up with :grin: I have dropped 3 seeds so far. All autos. Critical purple, Fruit punch and a Big bud. I will drop a Monster Bruce Banner and a TXL with @Nicky soon. I have a Blueberry auto that is a few weeks old. And a pair of photos to finish things off with. I am waiting for these last 2 autos to finish up. Then will work towards a new journal :grin:

2 Likes

Happy thanksgiving :turkey: to all you fine folks!!! Whatā€™s everyone up to this holiday? Hope you all stay safe and healthy.

I decided to order some gdp autos and blue dream autos. Really looking forward to the gdp!!!

@AutoMattik @Not2SureYet @AfgVet @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @pptrsha1 @ReconBravo @kellydans @Enlightened420 @GreenJewels

10 Likes

Happy holidays brother. Just doing the normal thanksgiving here just a lot less people. Canā€™t wait to see your upcoming girls. Peace

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey::maple_leaf::plate_with_cutlery:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, youā€™re going to love the GDP.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend ! laying low an watch some football tomorrow. Probably eat a little more than I need but thatā€™s okay back to the gym Monday. Happy growing

2 Likes

Enjoy the potatoes! Mmm my favorite

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Capiton!!! Canā€™t wait to continue watching you master the autos

3 Likes