Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Yes gh nutes.

I would think not more then 3-5 days then into the dark. By then the gsc will be done drying.

1 Like

Not quite in my opinion, I know it looks close and it is but it’s not that close. You have a bit of Amber yes but still clear in there and not enough cloudy yet it should get more cloudy like these
20191221_120130
20191212_175323

5 Likes

Did some watering tonight and decided to flush the sd. It looks just about ready. Took some pictures with the microscope hope they came out better then the last ones. The gg is just sooo slow haha. It’s progress is at sloth speed. At this rate it will be around for Christmas lol.

The gelato seed broke ground after about 24 hours. Bruce went in the pot last night and Bruce jr is in a damp paper towel. I’ll drop a banana kush when I move the sd to the dark. Got a lineup of all new to me strains. Already looking forward to this next grow.

@LoCoRock @Not2SureYet @Nicky @AutoMattik @AfgVet @pptrsha1 @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @ReconBravo @repins12

8 Likes

Sweet brother. Love mixing things up. I have like 6 different ones going now. Probably fire up the third tent tomorrow and drop some new high end photos I got.

1 Like

Gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thanks bro. A third tent…how big are your tents? For some reason I thought one was a 4x4 or larger. Do you run a 650 light? I could be all mixed up it’s been a long day.

Looking really good, if your wanting that epic GG couch lock definitely let the Amber shine. If that was green crack or some good sativa I would say put it in darkness anytime between now and the next couple days but give that GG some solid Amber to make it lit

2 Likes

I run two 3x3’s and one 5x5 the 5x5 is got the 650r the other 2 are CMH315. I am going to change one to another HLG.

1 Like

Very nice Captain!!! Again, your name certainly suits you grow results!

1 Like

The sour diesel is a sativa dominant I thought? My gg is still fattening up and needs time

Very Nice :ok_hand: definitely in the window to chop.

1 Like

Sour d is yeah sorry did I mix things up I was thinking gg

That’s a lot going on! You got veg and flower tents?

Going to let it dry up a bit then into the dark!

The gg is going very slowly. Probably another 2-3 weeks at this rate

Thank you it’s with the help of you and others on this forum.

1 Like

The 5x5 I try to flower everything in if possible. I just move things around to make it work. Not sure why everything is for me only. I am basically like a dooms day prepper with jars.

1 Like

Haha the jars add up quickly. So many strains to try!

2 Likes