Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

It’s on now Capt, looking good in there Bro🤟

5 Likes

Yes it is! Checked them this am and it looked like no lst was done. They are off and running!

6 Likes

Sweet, I know it’s been a bit of a struggle for you getting this run going :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yea a little bit. Couple hiccups along the way. Hopefully straightened out now.

5 Likes

I tossed a run of 4 due to thrips several months ago and culled 2 of my current run. Threw the grow off schedule. 2 in 2nd week of flowering, 3 almost there and 1 White Widow photo in a separate tent now after 2nd manifold topping :love_you_gesture: The struggles are real Brother

3 Likes

The slh really threw my schedule off for this one. Might just start another to have two the same age.

Looking good cap, I didn’t know you had autopot questions tag me if you ever have any brother and I’ll tell you what I know.
Nice you got the new ones with the thicker lines.
Are you using copper root control disks? You just have bought the XL system in plastic then used the root disks?

Do yourself a favour and order pot socks, roots will grow out the side of your pots but you’ll see lol.

3 Likes

I just turned two of them on yesterday. Got the spring pots with what I would call a pot sock. Goes on the outside around the bottom and up the sides a little bit. Looks like it should contain the roots. I’ll get a pic later on. Have two more pots for my other tent that I’m waiting for valves and plants to put in them haha.

4 Likes

Ahh your set with the springs and the socks then nice.

Yeah I’m on the old system get to thin diameter clogs easier…

Be sure to get a silica product

2 Likes

5 Likes

That sock is 3 times my puny 2.5 gallon size :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Got a couple pics to try and compare from last night and one of the afghan.

5 Likes

Just realized it’s been a couple days since I posted some pics. They are liking the auto pots and jacks so far. These are from yesterday and the day before.

Wednesday pics

Thursday pics

11 Likes

I’ll say they’re singing the new set up, nice growth brother :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks og they are doing well. Did some more lst last night.

3 Likes

Set to watch! Gonna order my autopots in the next week or so

3 Likes

Nice! You won’t be disappointed in them. They make my life a lot easier at the moment. Check my ph daily and that’s about it. Putting my third plant in its auto pot tonight.

5 Likes

Vegging right along over here. The pk on the left and lsd on the right are living the good life. The auto pots with coco and jacks is working well.

The afgan had some deficiency that seems to have been resolved. The new growth looks good

10 Likes

Nice those ladies like lovely

3 Likes

Looking good Capt, glad you got the pots dialed in. Mine are eating almost 1/2 gallon a day. I usually mix around 3-4 gallons at a time in case I have issues. Gotta up that to 6-8, was filling the reservoir every other day :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes