Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

Exactly what I do… mix up 4 gallons at a time just in case. Only had to refill once so I don’t know what they are drinking daily yet. Going to order two more probably.

2 Likes

Nice, I picked up 3 more single pots and now have 4 singles. The double trays don’t leave a lot of room to grow 2 in the same tray. Time to start growing some monsters :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

What size did you go with?

2 Likes

I have only seen one size sold. The 5 gallon autopots also use the 6.6 hard pots :grin:

3 Likes

It looks like they have a 3.9 gallon plastic pot also.

1 Like

I like to see the daily growth on these. It looks like they are getting enough of what they need.

10 Likes

Don’t you use some smaller pots? Like 3gl? Do they fit well? I just ordered a 4 pot, 5gl fabric bag autopot system but I 5gl seems kinda big. Not looking to grow monsters

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the latest ones I got, who makes a 4 gallon fabric pot? Every 3 gallon I’ve looked at are too short or should I say normal . I have extra 2.5 that I’ll put in the single trays and use a 3 gallon pot :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

It looks like you are smashing them down good there lol This grow is doing great :+1:
@Pinboy Yep, most of my auto pot grows are in 3s. You can roll the 5 gallon pots down to 3 or 4 gallons if you want :grin: I will be doing that since I ordered 2 years worth of the 5 gallon pots before I realized a 3 was all I needed. I also got the 6.6 gallons for when I want to grow big photos.

4 Likes

They are plastic not fabric 4 gallon. The auto pot site has fabric 3 gal but not sure what they fit into.

Trying to keep them trained as much as possible. The pk is starting to stretch and the lsd is not too far behind.

Yep, I was meaning the fabric pots. I got their 3 gallon fabric pots and they’re about 6” to short. The 3 gallon fab pots will go in my 2.5 gallon plastic auto pots :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Nothing new going on over here! Plants are really liking the auto pots and jacks. The lsd is starting to stretch a little bit and had a lot of growth over the past couple days. Pk is going to be a nice sized plant by the looks of it. And the afghan is growing nicely! Dropped a gold leaf last night I’ll see what comes of it. Enjoy the weekend!

10 Likes

What’s up Capt, that’s some nice growth brother! I hear the Gold Leafs get really tall?? I’m fighting space issues and did some shuffling this morning. Thankfully I had the extra tent :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Thank you! The two bigger ones are drinking more then a gallon a day now so I’m expecting some more rapid growth. Your grow looks great!

3 Likes

Hell yeah, that’s a good sign :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Nice looking lady.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Just some pics from the last couple days!

10 Likes

Lookin great!
I’m trying to get everything needed for my autopots ordered up and see you have some of the lemoy shutoff valves, you like them?

2 Likes

Man, they are taking off Capt :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes