Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

My journaling skills are not very good but I will try to stay pretty active with this grow. I have made the switch to coco. Also got some auto pots set up for this grow. Last I am going to run jacks and see how I like it compared to my other nutes.

For pots I am using 5 gal fabric pots that come with the spring pot system. In the pots I have air domes with clay pebbles at the bottom. Mixed my coco and perlite to about 70/30. I went and double buffered my pots with ph water and cal mag. Going to run a 12 gal reservoir for each tent which will have two plants. Using the hlg 260xl’s for light and ac infinity for an exhaust fan.

This grow I have a lsd, purple kush, Afghan, and super lemon haze. I will see how each plant is doing along the way and decide what type of training it would do best with. While I have a few soil grows under my belt this is my first go with coco.

@Not2SureYet @AfgVet @Myfriendis410 @repins12 @Enlightened420 @Dman1969 @OGIncognito @kellydans @Turbonelson @dbrn32

Feel free to tag who ever else is new to running coco, auto pots or can help out.
Thanks everyone!!!

19 Likes

@HollyHo @Dr.ofSmokology

5 Likes

I was looking at these spring pot systems as a way to make things easier on my dad. Thanks for putting this up so I can have idea of what to expect.

11 Likes

Still working on setting everything up but pretty easy so far. I hope these auto pots make my life a lot easier. We will find out soon enough!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’ll be along for the ride. Looking forward to see what you do this grow

3 Likes

im tuned in

2 Likes

I’m stoked for you Brother and thanks :pray: for the :label: I’m set to watching. I’ve only grown in soil so I’m no help on coco. But I’m very interested in what you got Growin On! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I just ordered the autopot 4xl spring pots. I’ll have them in a week or so and will be using them in my other grow tent.

4 Likes

If you start new topic please tag me in. If you’re planning on posting in established topic I can find and follow if not already.

4 Likes

Once I get them I’ll tag you in.

3 Likes

Glad to see you back in action brother, you’re gonna love the auto pots :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Cool, I haven’t seen you around in a bit. @Nicky is in autopots too. His memory works better than me and would know most of the others in auto pots. For my self. The one thing I found I can not use in the reservoirs is recharge. It is the only thing I have used so far that clogs the lines. You will love how these simplify things. If you have the 1/4" lines. I would reccomend these to any one with an autopot. It makes removing one pot from the line while leaving the other a breeze.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H2TR3LQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 Likes

I have 3/8 lines. Took a break from online things for a bit.

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag. I’m set to watch, I’ll be back here in the corner learning all I can. I’ve been seeing alot of people on here in coco so I’ve thought about switching.

2 Likes

I have 0 experience growing in coco. More comfortable in soil but I’m looking to grow bigger plants!

2 Likes

All four broke through today. Gave them a little feed and I’ll see what happens. Have my ph around 5.8 going in.

7 Likes

I got :monkey::briefs:
But Brother your off to a hellova start! And I may be more stoked than you! :wink::sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

This is my ideal setup so I’ll be following along too. Good luck on your grow!

3 Likes

Thanks! This run is going to be a lot of leaning for me.

4 Likes

Happy to have you around brother.

2 Likes