Not2sureyet and 4 more Durban thai, 2 more TXL 🤫

It is close to 90 in the room during the day. 68ish at night. Rez temp is less than room temp. And today was supposed to be the hotter day again. It should cool down a few degrees over the next few days.

2 Likes

I would be interested to know if it seems to get any better when cooler.

3 Likes

it will probably be after the next grow when I do more. Maybe one in the 2x4 tent. I am going to focus on my auto grow. It is possible I may be able to squeeze 2 in the 4x4. It will drive me crazy if I don’t get the autos done soon lol I have spent a lot getting what I wanted for that grow. I can start sliding some photos in as the autos come out. That should be around April. So in the really good weather.

3 Likes

Couple boxes showed up yesterday. Clock is ticking haha

1 Like

:grin: I think I may hear it :grin: Time has been going fast lately

2 Likes

Heavy buds are a good problem :heart: and some phenotypes with the right treatment just fall over from the extra weight. I bet they will be dense nuggets of goodnesses. Outdoors some plants have cola branches that will start falling down around 1 week from being ready. Some strains can do it much earlier too.

4 Likes

No idea on this…

Well, room lighting doesn’t seem to help with pictures. I will try my camera tomorrow. The hooks get here today. So tomorrow morning before it gets hot again. I will try and get things tied up. Every thing is turning to much. Now the autos look like they may be headed that way. I had to mix up a new rez of Jacks, so I only did that. I left the Silica and the bud candy out of this one.

These are the TXL autos

This is the DT. I will get a picture after every thing is tied up.

Pistols are still straight. So my guess of 4 weeks left is probably pretty close.

The Manatuska still happy. That is a 3 gallon pot she is in

15 Likes

Looks nice and frosty

3 Likes

Excellent work!

5 Likes

Thanks. They are finally fattening up enough I can see it lol. I checked to see if my hooks were out for delivery. They are. Glad I got them right away. They are unavailable now. I think if I was to your your SOG @dbrn32 I would now want to use 3 gallon pots after watching this one grow. I can see a few more of these in my future. Super easy to grow and take up very little room :grin:

5 Likes

LOOKING nice bud. Sorry for shouting out looking didnt feel like erasing and rewriting. Cant wait for the cheese to get bigger buds they r starting slow

1 Like

np. I have to say, the Jacks is working out on the DT or photos a little better than I thought it would at the start here. I am on the fence with the autos. Both TXL are much smaller than they should be. Then I get the Bubblegum here that is looking good. I stretched her a little more to get her in the scrog than the first I did.

11 Likes

Really looking sweet, dude! I’m getting itchy to fire mine up.

3 Likes

@Midlander for the GH.
It sounds like you still have a lot of work there @Myfriendis410 before you get to grow. Did you take a Swiss cheese? It is small enough you could just put a pot in the corner of a room and no tent :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll have to look but I am going to try to get something going by end of October. That would put me into late April or May for some bigger plants: just in time for your to come help haha.

2 Likes

:+1: That would actually be a good time. It will probably be mid Dec when I drop the autos. Then add 5 months to grow and cure. And we are right in the right month for a visit :grin:

3 Likes

Let’s plan on it.

3 Likes

I’m thinking the exact same as @dbrn32.
I’m glad to hear you cut the silica and the bud candy out just to try and loose some variables.

The temp has me Wondering, and I understand the oxygen in water ratio changes with temperature but autopots does advise against air Domes in the Res.

@Mark0427 good check on the boron, I was about to google as well but you and @Not2SureYet already did and it doesn’t seem like the issue.

That’s all I got I think everone here thought of all the plausible issues including a genetics issue that you mentioned Brian but you said it did it on another plant you have grown so now Im starting to think that’s even less plausible.

3 Likes

@Nicky, I was just telling @dbrn32, this is not effecting the other plants. The branches are stiff on the TXL. They are almost the same age. The TXL loved the air domes. The other 5 I did had a nice mass of roots in them as well. @dbrn32 was wondering if it was an autopot issue with every thing being wet for so long. The first DT I did was fine. And was a top feeder :thinking:

2 Likes