Not2sure With, they say don't do this with autos 🤣

2 Likes

Worm casting gets stiff.

2 Likes

DeWalt. No better than

1 Like

It looks like a dough hook off an old Oster blender. Mix till well blend ed. Gotta love it.
I like MKE tools too

1 Like

It is my dirt was holding a little bit too much water

@Not2SureYet

I need your assistance plz . When u get a minute . Thx

1 Like

@9ernation, sorry to be so late. I will make sure to get on here before the lab from now on. I missed a few days. And am years behind lol If I don’t catch you tonight. I will be here early in the morning :grin:

Hemp-
I had the same thing happen to me on my first organic grow. My soil is retaining too much water. I am fixing to transplant to a bigger pot that I added some perlite to. Hopefully that will help my little runt out. Peace…

4 Likes

started some new seeds today.

2 Likes

good stuff. I hope this next one goes well.

5 Likes

What strain?

1 Like

It was a bag of beans. Back in Aug. It is sativa, the seeds are. The others are grape Afghan, GG4. I think.

2 Likes

I really believe they where autos.

2 Likes

You will know soon enough. It looks like you are on your way to a nice farm there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had a good grow and some how I got seeds. I killed everything. I had to many. About 9 where ready for flower stage. To many clones. Those clones I got from someone else. I wished I would have left one the finish seeding. I believe there’s some of them are immature. I’m just playing around with them if they come up they come up. I had clones of the bag of seeds. I think they were auto flowers they were definitely sativa I hope I can get something out of them because they grew very fast

4 Likes

2 Likes