Not2sure With, they say don't do this with autos 🤣

Ya but have you used any other cheaper soil that provides as good results as FF?

I use to use Black and Gold organic (amazon) but you need to feed from the beginning. Check with your garden center if they carry it. It might be cheaper there.

1 Like

This may help you. I was told. When you think you are there. Wait 2 more weeks. I watch for the pistols to start curling to let me know I am getting close. Once you are almost in the final push. It will seem like they are stalling and ready. Another week or so and I start to see them fatten up more :grin:

4 Likes

I pick up 1.5 cu ft bags of FF OF at a Farm & Fleet store close by for under $20. Another ag supply place is Fleet Farm. Check agricultural supply stores. You never know what they may carry. I was surprised to find FF products at Farm & Fleet (primarily Mid-west).

3 Likes

Ffof at the hydro store by me was 1508 1.5 cf. 2 cf of cocoloco was 1664

2 Likes

just took picture. I’m so excited. I’ll be back in a few weeks.

5 Likes

Same here I get mine at the local farmers co-op. Its $16.something after tax

@Hemp, nice plant there :grin: Looks like you have a full tent :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes. Trying to get there. Got some ready for next go round

I did but still a good smoke just light weight and not much flavor next batch will have more patience this is a learning experience in progress and never be finished learning happy growing peps

3 Likes

Ok, the Bloody skunk got moved into the main room. I needed her tent to dry in. That means she is no longer under the 13/1 lighting. She is now on a 12/12 like the others. I have her under a 135 QB at 90w. So no change there. Due to so many needing harvested. This didn’t get a chance to top again. The up side is. In about a week. I will only have the 3 autos left to work with. The other 2. The Bubble gum has been on the 12/12 from the start. The AK-47 started on the 13/1 till it was moved in here. So no more than 13 hours of light other than the first week where I start seedlings on a 16/8
The other 2 autos are in the DT journal

3 Likes

Why not max out the Wattage?

@Mark0427 if your able to get coco loco and want to grow with soil I suggest you mix ocean forest and coco loco. The coco gives its a more airey consistency while adding nutrients because coco loco is different than normal coco.
If you need any advice or proof of that just head over to @Bulldognuts and his grow journals.
I always wanted to do that but unable to get coco loco here.

2 Likes

@Nicky, I will after her stretch is over :grin: In the scrog. I want her to grow taller to get as much above the screen as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Crank er up !!! Mo Powa!

3 Likes

Da grease!

6 Likes

Ohh they are starting to mature.

2 Likes

Yeah, not fast enough I fear? Another bud with some rot on it today. Now to be fair thats only 3 spots of bud rot in 3 weeks out of hundreds of buds. So I guess thats not too bad? It is below freezing at night now and you need a coat in the day time so…

3 Likes

Sorry, can’t like bud rot post :grimacing: Hopefully, that is all you find

3 Likes

Took about a half pound off them after work so I could shut the greenhouse flap down. Lots left to trim out :laughing: stinks like a rasta convention in my drying room! There is a boat load of dope on those plants! Sadly the dankest looking bud had a quarter sized spot of rot, no biggie really, just hacked it out and chucked the ganky bit. It smells really funky! My fingers are friken stoned!

7 Likes

4 Likes