Not2sure With, they say don't do this with autos šŸ¤£

@Marie73, @ashhhh
Well, I am now seeing white pistols just in time for this one to start on week 7. So just a touch early. She is super happy. I wish all were like this. She is a pig when it comes to eating. She got fed 724ppm and her run off was only 469ppm.
She got
5ml Micro
5ml grow
5ml bloom
2ml Bud Ignitor
ml tribus
I will keep her at this till she shows she wants more. And hope the numbers balance out later. I am looking at her and may super crop her in a few days. As this thread is to show what you can often get away with.

The AK-47 started showing white pistols yesterday as well.

The Bloody skunk

The AK-47

11 Likes

Looking great! Im excited to see the results with supercropping :smiley:

Are you going to be upping the input ppm for every feeding based on the runoff?

1 Like

Not yet. My autos have always shown me they donā€™t like super high feedings. If after 3 more feedings, she looks good any mu run off is still low. I will add another 1.25ml of the GH and see where that takes us.

3 Likes

I mix my cocoloco with soil works great my super soil I made fed my auto just plain water and sheā€™s standing five feet

1 Like

@Not2SureYet so on the advanced nutes you just do even parts of the three all the way through I have them but canā€™t figure out how to use

1 Like

Hey @Not2SureYet how old are you autos when you harvest them? Asking because tomorrow mines are 8 weeks old and just now the FFOF seems to have run itā€™s courseā€¦ so Iā€™m wondering if I have enough time to feed before I can flush it or harvest as they usually are done between 9 to 10 weeks correct?

1 Like

This is a jack herer auto on day 86. She has a long long way to go yet. It is in a 2x2 frame

6 Likes

HBD @beardless

Nice looking plant! Topped her? Tell a bit of her story

Happy birthday my brotherā€¦keep it greenā€¦:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks She has not been topped. Just LST. You can see what LST was done at An auto, three photos and a clone

1 Like

Hey thank you. Another one in the books. This past year has been a blast because of the help you and many others like @Not2SureYet have given me.

2 Likes

I need someone in michigan who can come here and give a good look thru and let me know what i need to do right. I guess ill know how much better things got with a whole new batch of plants lol. Hopefully i get nice dense buds not airy ones like the first 3 plants. Was good bud. Ut real light. To look at a quarter oz in a bag looked like a whole oz just by looks weight was another thing lol. So all thats been being pressed so far and smoking the nice stuff that was hung lol. Soon to get the wife to start some edibles with some of it. Be a nice treat to give my boss at work on his strung up days lmao

2 Likes

It may be your lights, maybe the strain, more than likely the lights or possibly a dozen other things.
How many grows have you harvested?

1 Like

Have a great birthday beardless!!

Thank you. Feed and tend to the girls. Canā€™t beat that.

1 Like

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Just 3 but got new ligghts in the flower room now. 3 hlg 260 xl

Got 2 blurples and a 400w mh in the veg auto room

the hlgā€™s should do what you are looking 4

1 Like

Was it the BS or the AK you were doing all this stuff to, sort Brian Iā€™m not keeping updated =p