4 Likes

Yo! Happy bday!

4 Likes

Thanks @JaneQP :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy bday :birthday: :balloon:

4 Likes

Thanks @MeEasy
Ok, where to start :laughing: This should be tomorrow. But we are a day early this week. I am slowly getting the room in order. I still have a little to go. This is basically what it will be like. Other than sunday. I am moving the 30 gallon rez into here. So I can just pump water into the reservoirs I feed from. And not have to drag 5 gallon water bottles from the kitchen to hear any more. Life is getting easier :grin:
You can see. I now have a little room to move around in.

Walking into the room

The little group of electrical stuff. Heater, fans, de humidifier and filter. The 30 gallon rez will go where the two 5 gallon buckets are. Every thing will get shifted left about 8"

The closet I will do single cola girls or mainlines in

The 11 gallon Reservoirs

Shut off valves to control each side

This area will get cleaned up more once the big rez gets in here

This shows how much working room I have now. It will be much easier to keep the room cool now.

All the autopots have shut off valves on them. It makes these easy to remove one by one as a plant finishes or if I need to remove just one plant.

I have quick connects on the air pumps as well. The missing one is farther up on the Gold leaf. I will add one at the pump too

I run the line from the reservoirs, through the 5’ tent and to the 2x8. I use a aquarium valve in here. I can shut off the line to each plant in here too. This worked easier than 3 separate valves

I will use 3 separate plant stands in here

These will get a 320 and a 135 light

And there you have it. How my room is.

All these will have finished week 3 tomorrow. All these got topped 11/10

The Pink Starburst

@ThcinKC s P Jack

@Myfriendis410 s Train wreck

@dbrn32 s Gold leaf

Well, there you have it. I may show my veg tent later. It is set to be used only for seedlings to 2 weeks old.
I hope every one is ready for a great weekend.

21 Likes

Thanks for the tour! Nice setup, it’s always a work in progress isn’t it? For me that’s half the fun!

4 Likes

It seems like it. My goal is to get if done so I can leave it alone. I can do 8 plants in here if I want. So I shouldn’t need to re do much in the future. I will have 8 going in this grow now

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to the autopots, I’m hoping it will be a lot more “set it and forget it”.

3 Likes

Nice! You got it working FOR you now.

3 Likes

Nice looking ladies

2 Likes

Thanks. And once these are in autopots. @Pinboy you are right. For me. All I do is check the temp and humidity. And then the ph in the rez. Other than that. I get to spend more time looking at them :grin:

4 Likes

Nice set up looking foreword to seeing the results plants look good too!
How did you run the air lines? 1 for each pot?

2 Likes

@spankyjr1 Thanks. Yeah. One line to one pot. I could get away with one pump for all 4. I have before. But since these were set up for 2 pumps I left it like that. In the 5’ tent. On line will do one pot and the other will do 2

2 Likes

The room looks great and all the lines look nice and neat.

3 Likes

C99 seems to be a good candidate to cross with about anything!

3 Likes

I got all confused with what journal you were using so I missed this one for a few days. Got caught up though. Your set up looks great and the plants look really healthy.

2 Likes

Thanks @Capt.Cola Yeah. I finished the other and am here now.

I have a question for any one that can help. I just put a rooter in promix to start a seedling the other day. It sprouted today. While taking the shell that was hanging off her off. I noticed a tiny bug crawling around on the rapid rooter. I know that promix is like coco and no bugs should be living in there. The rooters have been in a sealed bag for about a year. Only opening to grab what I need each grow. So I think if 5 months. Any thing in there would be dead. So what should I be looking at as a possible cause. This is in the veg tent. So plants are only in there for about 10 days. Seedlings only. This was a new tent I bought just for this. So nothing past 2 weeks has ever been in it. Any ideas. I have been seeing tiny spiders in the grow room here and there. So I can’t rule out that this was not one. I just want to be proactive here.
@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Nicky @Cannabian @Mark0427 I think I am out of tags :thinking:

The GL is showing mag issues on a few leaves starting which is odd and super early. I am giving them 1.6g per gallon too since that worked great in the last grow. Jack’s nutes

5 Likes

Bugs might not be attracted to the Promix but they are attracted to the actual plant. That brings predator insects as well like small spiders.

5 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear if it is only a tiny spider. It is now gone. I don’t mind them. I just don’t want bugs that make more bugs :angry: lol

6 Likes

I hear you. I hate bugs too

7 Likes