Not2sure grow 13 and seeds from friends 💰

Well my friends. It is almost time for the next grow :grin: This is kind of like a preview. Things will not really happen for a few weeks. I have down sized to 2 tents. The 2x8 and the 5’ All plants will be photos this round :woozy_face:
So far, the seeds for the 2x8 have been dropped. For this tent, we will have
a Gold leaf donated by @dbrn32
a Train wreck from @Myfriendis410
a P Jack bred by @ThcinKC
a Pink starburst from my seeds
and a 90s AK - 47 clone from @Nicky This will be done in the closet, a possible mainline candidate :slightly_smiling_face:

Not to far down the road. I will be adding an Animal cookies bred by @Covertgrower
And one or 2 strains bred by @MattyBear for the 5’ tent

The 2x8 will be in autopots and on Jack’s and silica to keep things simple.
The 5’ may be on GH and the normal goodies. Also in autopots
All will be in coco and vermiculite :grin:
Plans are to run the gas lantern light schedule, if I think I can keep enough heat in the room. If not. I will have to go back to a 18/6

As you can see. these are only a few days old. I will call the saturday kids since they range from friday to sunday sprouts

35 Likes

Nice lineup! Short veg, long veg or play it as it grows?

4 Likes

I’ll be tagging along :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Exciting post man. I’m sure that’ll be a good ride, count me in.

5 Likes

I’m here for the party

5 Likes

Thanks @CC_Mo these should be about a 6 week veg. I am looking for more on the quality side here. And that should give about a 6 - 7 oz average. I have been telling @MattyBear I would do his for a while now. I did a terrible job on the one plant I did of his. So this will be a make up test :grin: @Nicky will be doing one with me too :slightly_smiling_face: These have to be at least 12" tall before I flip them. They have to be coming through the screen a few inches before I will flip them.

9 Likes

Off to a good start! I’ll be watching and learning from this one. I have done only autos but want to try a photo at some point. Do you use fine or coarse vermiculite?

4 Likes

Dang. Between the seed selection from all the cool cats, coco, jacks, autopots, 6/2 light schedule, photos…
That’s a lot of good things happening all at once! Set to watch & learn. Good luck.
Scratch that. You don’t need luck. You have skills!
Strapped in to watch.

7 Likes

I’m going to ride along. This will be a great learning experience I think. :v:

5 Likes

Perfect timing, I’m tryin to soak up all I can about autopots!

6 Likes

That C99 x SLH (super lemon haze) from MattyBear genetics, is what we are going to grow and I’m stoked.

4 Likes

@Capt.Cola This is what I use. Once I get the new seeds from @MattyBear. I will tell what the 2nd of his will be :grin: I had hoped to get a few beans from @imSICKkid But he is pretty busy at work now and I want to get this grow rolling. @Nicky named the first :grin:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086T62Q2W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6 Likes

Awesome B, good luck with all of these!

6 Likes

I got the same bag but in perlite about two years ago and still have some :laughing:. Definitely the most cost effective way to go!

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 @Capt.Cola I was using their perlite before the change. I use trash cans to store this and the coco. I mix in the vermeculite as I fill the coco can so I can just scoop from it. I need to get a head of the game and get 4 pots pre filled. That will be a can of coco.

6 Likes

So why the change from perlite to vermiculite?

3 Likes

@Pinboy I heard it held a little more water. So I figured I would see. It may hold a little more. But I am not seeing a lot of difference grow wise. It makes straining the coco at the end easier for me. The perlite is to big to fit through my screen. With the vermiculite. It goes through easier and leaves the clay pebbles behind :grin: I will add this for my notes for looking back. I added a heater the the veg tent last night. It was cooling down a little to much at night. It now stays at 78 all night and the plants are growing. That could just be coincidence. But it will help now that the temp is dropping here at night.

8 Likes

Great looking babies and great line up. Set to watch

4 Likes

That makes alot of sense with the screening and re using you do, smart move B.

3 Likes

@MeEasy This is the next one I will be doing. No autos in here this round :expressionless:

5 Likes