Not2sure grow 13 and seeds from friends 💰

We all hate bugs, with a passion on this forum. :joy:

8 Likes

I believe the exception is @Lacewing :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Not sure about peat, but in coco you are correct that bugs don’t really care for it in it’s natural state. Once you pour water through it daily though, gnats will definitely not be afraid to make it home.

6 Likes

One of the most impressive ops ive seen. Man have I got some work to do ! Pretty work. I see the green bulbs. Do you turn those on during lights out when needed ??

3 Likes

Idk I’ve never had any bug issues really but a few gnats here and there and wonder how they just pop up from nowhere. I have noticed if I miss a day of watering is when gnat issues arise. How can a gnat be formed from watering plants I don’t have. Ugs in my house unless they make it in the fro t door to the plants which I’ve only seen moths fly in at night and they die quick as hell lol. They always fly to the bright room so they die quick

2 Likes

They are either brought in or fly in. They feed on fungi or or decaying root matter in your media.

2 Likes

Gnats Areca constant nuisance here. We keep jars with a few inches of apple cider vinegar and a drop or two of liquid detergent in them…poke holes in the lids, then screw on the lids. Greatly reduces the gnats and no-see-ums

3 Likes

Thanks guys. @pr I use the green lights for when I am in the room during lights out. It is easier to work in there with them. And they are bright. You can read by them.
@dbrn32 I was just reading about the water and gnats. It has me thinking I may want to make another set of covers for the autopot trays.

3 Likes

Ive heard green light is not a problem if it did get to the grow?

2 Likes

Keep bti product on hand, like mosquito bits.

3 Likes

Plants are not supposed to be bothered by green lights. I haven’t had any issues yet. I used to use a green led flash light. This is easier and I don’t have to hold any thing. They came in a set of 4 bulbs too.
They are out of green for what I got. But these look to be the same. 9w
@dbrn32 I forgot you told me to look into that. So far. What I have got are just a few. The yellow sticky cards have worked on them. But I will look at the bits :grin:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=green+led+light+bulb&crid=12W9O734ZOROY&sprefix=green+led%2Ctools%2C245&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_2_9

2 Likes

I wouldn’t use the green light anymore than necessary. Multiple reports measuring plant response from green light recently.

7 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 I mainly use this for when I forget some thing in the room or harvest. Lights are on during the day. :grin:

3 Likes

Morning every one
Well, the new kids are now a week old. :grin: They may look small. Probably since they got up graded to 1 gallon bags. They will be in here for at least a few weeks.
The 2x8 will get changed to a 11/13 next saturday

The Animal cookies here is a regular from @Covertgrower

@MattyBear SLH x Cindy 99

My Grim glue

The Pink Starburst week 4

@ThcinKC P Jack at 4 weeks

@Myfriendis410 Train wreck

@dbrn32 Gold leaf

These will get flipped saturday. The little ones will get a leaf sent out in a few days or so to see if I am right in these should be females. :grin:

23 Likes

Looking good bro :sunglasses:. Haven’t heard from you in a bit. Hope all is well. Those are 1 gal nursery bags?

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola I have been pretty out of it for the last week. So not on much. Yep, those are 1 gallons. I started in the smaller ones. But they were drying out to much. And these would have to go into the 1s any ways since I will have to wait to see if these are females. Hopefully in a few days I will feel more normal to be more talkative. For now. These are pretty much on auto pilot.

6 Likes

Everyone is looking happy in there. Hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

Thanks. I see @Mark0427 got over looked here :woozy_face: @bonnie1 This is the new grow. :wink:

2 Likes

Feel better bro :sunglasses:. I know a couple people that were down for a few days with a stomach bug.

2 Likes

Looking great in there!

3 Likes