Not2sure back to GH and autos 🚑 #11

Ha honestly im way too new to see any issues with those lol especially for autos…as i don’t see any with mine lol…the one especially but hoping the other 4 catch up. Ive never done this before so super stoked ive gotten em as far as i have …i was really hoping to get another setup and start the next round and set it up better for scrogging and i really wanna try mainlining one into a manifold of 8 or 16 solid colas

3 Likes

@JamJam If you want to mainline. I would use a photo. I know @anon43727043 is good at laying these out to get full coverage. I am trying to think of how else I have been watching do it too. I am going to shoot for 16 on the Cherry pie cross I just dropped. This is the DT above. It is 10 weeks of veg and also a photo. It is the same as post 27 here. I am finishing it here since all the others are about gone in that grow

1 Like

If you want to mainline. I would use a photo. I know @anon43727043 is good at laying these out to get full coverage. I am trying to think of how else I have been watching do it too. I am going to shoot for 16 on the Cherry pie cross I just dropped.

Im on it. Tracking now. At least they told u and didnt just straight up have a fit lol. Some of the autos I ran in the past woulda never came back :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, once I see my numbers go over 700. I pay more attention. I have learned about how much I can push the autos with the GH.

1 Like

Looking mighty fine in the grow room!

Got your package by the way; I’ll give you a shout today.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 cool. So, after minutes and minutes of grueling deliberation. I decided to go with a semi floating scrog. :laughing: I had all the stuff laying around so I figured I would put some of it to use. if I like this set up. I may remove the center bars and string them with my bungee line. This will be a test run to see how 3 plants fit in here. Each will get a 20"x24" area. I can move the scrog forward if they need a little extra room. This it the 60"x32"x80" tent. Next will be to add a back draft damper and black ducting to the booster fan that vents the air out to block out light. The 2 photos will be going in here tomorrow.

11 Likes

:laughing: This was way at the bottom to show how far I am behind over here.
Well, looking above. Some things have changed. I am down to just 5 plants for this grow. I have the JH, EG, BM and the AK away. I am going to finish this grow. And may stick with the 2 new photos as the only ones in my next grow. I want to take a break from doing so many. Summer is coming up and I would enjoy doing just one or 2 then. It gets to warm in the grow room any more. I have been running in the 90s for each tent. And it has only been around high 70s out. I also want to keep my journals separate now so I can find certain plants when I need. So, here is what is left :slightly_smiling_face:

Both of the CP autos are looking really sad. No more banana water for me. :neutral_face: I changed both CP to a 12/12 last week so they are on the same schedule as the other 2 tents
This is #1 at week 8

And week 9

#2 at week 8

And week 9

This will be my last update. I am over fighting with trying to correct every picture this turns sideways. Even when I fix them. This turns most of them back to sideways. :rage:

I will be around to help if needed though :grin: As there is a lot of good stuff going on in here. :grin:

12 Likes

Tag me in any future grow journals. :grin:

2 Likes

Wow, dam nice set up, I never would have thought of that!

2 Likes

plants look great not, tag me in new threads please

1 Like

Well, after a short break from things. I will try this again. And just leave out any pictures that want to stay side ways. The DT is now on water only. ppms for my run off are right at 2000ppm SO about a week and I should be in the 200 range. I re use my coco so I try and get it as low as I can when possible.

So, we still have the Critical purple autos going. #1 is going slow while #2 is much better
#1 CP week 11

#2 week 11

The Durban Thai photo

This happened last week to it

And looking back. This happened almost 3 weeks ago :roll_eyes:

In the 5’ tent. They are starting to stretch. The Raspberry kush is on the right, Sour Kush center and Grape god on the right. The sour kush is really stretching. This could be a good one for an out side grow. It has taken over both the other plants area.

14 Likes

I heard about you California boys getting sideways :rofl:

6 Likes

@dbrn32 :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:

4 Likes

This is a link to the next grow for any interested. I always forget just who I need to be tagging :neutral_face:

6 Likes

great job not! plants look real healthy.

2 Likes

Is that DT a 100% sativa?

1 Like

@TheAlchemist I don’t see where it says. It is a Durban Thai x Cindy 99 from Brothers Grimm @dbrn32 may know as he was the one that put these seeds in @Myfriendis410 and my hands :grin:

6 Likes

Durban poison and Thai are Landrace sativa, Cinderella 99 is sativa leaning hybrid. I would expect most of these to display sativa like traits.

8 Likes

Sweetness! I’m starting to really find myself enjoying the Thai myself. And I hear good things about Bros @Not2SureYet :muscle:t4:

5 Likes