Not2sure and She loves me ,,,,,,,,, She loves me not 🤔

Ok, the little Gelato OG is done :grin:

The next out will be the Critical Impact here. She still has a few more weeks,but is looking better and better.

![20200128_091007|690x388](upload://znjR@bonnie1 bujZEQFsZaRbAfXYkAxyc.jpeg)

@bonnie1

10 Likes

@Not2SureYet - very very very nice! The colas and buds are perfect on all your plants, they really look great! Nice harvest & yield, you should be proud. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks @bonnie1, Tomorrow I do the dull up date with the CP in it

2 Likes

Looking good as ever. At least I have a visual comparison when I do the gelato.

2 Likes

Thanks.
Well, it is wednesday so time for a few more of the others :grin: Little by little we are working our way towards the end.

My Critical purple auto looks like she may end up like the first I did. I believe she still has 4 more weeks to go. She is on the left

On the right is the Durban Thai. Still all white pistols. her breeder date has her done in another week. I don’t see any chance of that :laughing:

The Purple skunk is a nice size. She is coming along well.

The Jack Herrer looks hammered. I moved her to the flower tent hoping she will straighten out. The Blue dream looks worked too. I am thinking they are not liking the 80% humidity in the little tent.

9 Likes

A bud from the Critical purple auto

@bonnie1

10 Likes

@ Bud from the Durban Thai @dbrn32, @Myfriendis410

11 Likes

And one from the Critical Impact

12 Likes

She looks fat and frosty!

6 Likes

Awesome growing, Brian!

6 Likes

Thanks, I better tag @Myfriendis410 for when he returns home :grin:

4 Likes

That is a thing of beauty. I’ll be home Friday. Rochelle is coming Saturday.

5 Likes

I will have her goodies ready. You have to try the Bubba to. It is so smooth it is like breathing air :grin:

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet that Durban Thai bud is absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks @Missiles. They are just starting to fox tail. Crazy what the QBs can do, 130w per plant and they grow great. I may have to turn the light down a touch over the DT. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Don’t do it haha

4 Likes

Lol he has spoken WC :wink:

3 Likes

I couldn’ do it. It is not the split light over it. Half is over the CP. I did move it up just a touch though. The CP had grown right up into it. That sucker is getting fat though. I may have to do another for me here. It only has a few leaves on her too. So this may be the easiest to trim yet. She finishes week 8 of flower tomorrow.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @MattyBear :grin:
Well, the Gelato is in jars curing and the Critical Impact is in a coupe tents drying now.

The little Red Dragon is pretty happy

And the Purple skunk is still in need of a hair cut

The Critical purple is about a week from done. I am doing a 1 week flush for her since I am doing the DT.

The Durban Thai is looking good. She started her 2 week flush today.

Both of them

Almost forgot the Jack Herrer. She is not looking so bad

9 Likes

Thank you my brother! You’re plants look awesome as always :wink::v::bear:

4 Likes