Not2sure and She loves me ,,,,,,,,, She loves me not 🤔

@CoyoteCody… love dat! :heart:

@Not2SureYet - They all look fantastic! My critical purple is almost ready, been slowly taking branches, they are really ready but the middle cola keeps growing and doubling I’ll take a pic later…

1 Like

Out of likes, but I just wish it was real and in front of me lol.

1 Like

@CoyoteCody :joy: I never read anything just saw the pic, so I thought it was real…

2 Likes

It could be, it’s just a picture I found. I choose to believe it’s real now lol.

2 Likes

@MattyBear This auto was fed in the 500 - 600 range. I guess every now and then I get lucky. But I really don’t have any luck feeding heavier. It seems to slow my autos down. Over 900 and I burn the tips on photos.

8 Likes

How high are you running your lights now? Beautiful buds :wink::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks Matt. That was 240w for the whole light with 2 plants under it at 19" I am now running 260w over 2 plants at 19" I found 19" covers edge to edge on my 2’ scrog best. And 23 1/2" for the 28" tops.

4 Likes

I find that my flowers look better when the lights are a little higher too. But without a scrog, there’s always a couple plants in my tents that are taller than the others, so some just have to suffer haha

3 Likes

Yep, I noticed on the DT. The buds seem to have fattened up a little more on the lowers than the top. I have really had to raise the light on this grow. The Critical purple really stretched. More than the last one I did. I am learning a little more each grow though. A couple more and I should be dialed in. I plan on lowering the scrog down to about 10" for the next to see how that goes.

5 Likes

Feel free to a road trip and bring some of that by lol

3 Likes

I have a feeling some of it will make it to Colorado late this summer…come on out!

5 Likes

We are planning a big road trip towards mid-late August and plan to go through Colorado on our way to Texas and then Tennessee

3 Likes

It would be fantastic to catch up!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking :wink:

3 Likes

Sure, wait till he leaves here lol

3 Likes

We talked about Disneyland, but got in trouble.

5 Likes

Well, a few more days and the CP gets the ax :anguished: This will be her final picture before she is laid to rest.

The durban Thai is currently being flushed as well. She comes down the following weekend

While I have been focused on the 2 flowering plants. The psm seems to have developed a little more

Even the Jack is showing she is ready to flower soon

I put the little dragon in a 3 gallon pot last night and she is liking it. She will get moved to the flower tent once the CP is out. I will grow her and let her auto flower like the JH and PSM are doing.

7 Likes

All looking very nice as usual, some of yall have this growing thing mastered :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

That auto bud is so hairy dang! So many curly pistils looks really nice being as fat as it is.

Looking good man

1 Like