No sprouts after 5 days

Sounds pretty good to me.

@Am_nesia I scrolled back through from the top, and one thing I feel is that your cups look awfully wet for seedlings. Sometimes looks can be deceiving, but too much moisture can really hamper seedlings. When their media is too wet their root system is satisfied and doesn’t really work to expand. From there plant growth kinda follows what roots are doing. Over watering seedlings is probably the most common problem beginner growers have getting started, and happens all the time. They literally only require a few ml of water regularly or for top of soil to be misted til top of soil is damp here and there.

I’m also wondering if they get enough light under your current setup. The cups you’re using as domes seem opaque and desk lamps aren’t very strong.

@Skydiver, unfortunately I live in the desert so even in the tent, I have to work at keeping humidity levels up. Especially when the ventilation system is running. I have a lot of room to use, and prior to the tent, had my setup in a bathroom that isn’t being used. I’ve got space, I just need to learn how to better utilize it. I agree that they aren’t getting as much light as they probably should, so I moved them back out of the tent to a counter with two seedling lights and a heating pad set up. I definitely have to keep them domed now until they are big enough for the tent. This is what I have been working with:

I have a second light coming on Monday

Seedlings don’t need much light in the beginning.
The 1000W Sunraise light you have pulls only 165 watts from the wall according to the web site. This will get you started but if you want to feed the plants the light they will need in the 5x5 you’ll want to invest in better lights as that is what the plant feeds on…Light.
Before you buy anymore amazon lights take a look at the info I posted earlier.
Many here have gone through the light buying thing and if they stay at this they end up realizing that lighting is at the top of the list. There are many blurple Amazon lights sitting on people’s shelves replaced by ones that are more efficient and feeding the plants and the end results are bigger fatter denser buds. Start saving for the real deals. Many good lights but thousand more sub par lights out there.

I use pretty much the same set up I found out that seedlings grow better skipping the humidity dome I go straight from crack seeds to seed starter medium in tent with about 4 feet of space between top and lights

You want to put the germinated seed in the ground 1/2" with the new root tip pointing upwards. It will turn down to create the plant root and the first leaf will be from the seed shell which will turn upwards.