NJ Outdoor 2021 - Gold Leaf/Blue Dream

@Lacewing generator for sure. We are lucky to have a whole house sized one attached to natural gas. When the power goes out, the house comes right back on, internet usually right back on and everyone is happy

2 Likes

Actually running on it right now! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Nice …you have indoor grow going too? Or just outdoors?

2 Likes

Lol I wonder if praying helps ??

2 Likes

It does and talking to the plants

3 Likes

Ahh haa! You are starting to bud at what 7’4? Im at 7’3 today and nowhere even close to flowering! Im gonna catch up to you :laughing::rofl::joy:
Those look super awesome @thedeernad

Oh … here is the Lebanese, its rebounding from re veg pretty nicely! Its at 4 feet or so now and in its home environment thats its theoretical max

5 Likes

Dude I grew up in Sparta in Sussex county I know that area well. Best part of the state if you ask me.

I learned to ride back when it was called Vernon Valley and got injured on many rides at Accident Park in the summers. Good times and great pizza. I’m in Vermont now. It’s nice but the pizza Blows.

2 Likes

More storms coming through boys. Maybe I’ll take mine inside and put them under the lights

2 Likes

I was gonna feed my autos but they’re calling for an inch and a half of rain starting like 4 hours ago… still bone dry here.

2 Likes

@Lacewing Hydro Manifold - Good Times in the Garden State - #577 by thedeernad

@Cannabian they are still making vertical moves. Had some awesome thunderstorms today, excited to get out and measure tomorrow :grin:

2 Likes

@Deez Hunterdon here, never ventured that far upstate, but I did make a few trips to accident park when I was young with my pops. Also did some skiing there in Vernon when I was a teenager…overall I really love the area I live!

You’ll never get any better pizza than in this little slice of ny/nj, thats for sure!

1 Like

@Cannabian

2 Likes

@Deez

3 Likes

Full on. :+1:

1 Like

A fulley

1 Like

Hey yo your titties hanging out

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin::sob::sob::sweat_smile::grin:

Thats a sativa? Yes? Has she begun to flower?
Mines at 7’6 now, the Taskurghan is at 6 feet and her stalk look like this

3 Likes

Looks real nice :deer:

1 Like