NJ Outdoor 2021 - Gold Leaf/Blue Dream

Just lovely guys

2 Likes

@Cannabian those are gorgeous!

My Gold Leafs are a 60/40 indica/sativa, currently showing off all 100% of their 40% sativia-ness

1 Like

@Cannabian that’s just crazy

1 Like

Is there any other way to tell if the buds are dry other than snapping a stem. It seems like the stems on my sour diesel or squeezable like there’s nothing inside the stems so they just bend over they don’t snap or anything they’re not hard they’re soft

@Hitman1811 pop some in a bowl and see how it smokes :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Always a solid choice.

1 Like

I decided to trim it and cure it

1 Like

Smells up the whole house when the lids are off

1 Like

We used to live in Wantage… Miss the Food

1 Like

But grew up in Teaneck, Bergen county… Really miss the food there

2 Likes

Now live in the moonshine capital of the world… Franklin county Virginia, and can grow four plants :grin::+1:… Hopefully more in future

2 Likes

@Drfting1 bet you’d never thought you’d be legal growing there before here🤦‍♂️

Decarbing some concentrate from part of the very last bag of trim from last years fall harvest, Blue Dream :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

3.5g from 45g of trim/larf, ill take it!

1 Like

I just joined ILGM. I’m doing my first time ever grow and I chose Blue Dream clones. I know it’s late in the season, but I’m from “the rez” in Upstate New York and a bunch of cannabis shops opened up already, so I figured, why not try to grow my own. I got pics of my baby girls and I’m gonna add on here.Watching u bend ur plants scared me but seeing the results of why you did it is pretty amazing. This thread is definitely a template for what I need to do to mine. Thank you and I’m still gonna be following your growth process.

3 Likes

Please excuse the busted up toy shovel, I found out they aren’t that strong :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Shoogah welcome aboard and thank you for your kind words

The training totaly paid off, that plant has 4 large main colas that im sire will make fore some nice fat tops :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lovely concentrate. How do you make yours?

I miss places like Mitsuwa in Fort Lee or Corrados Italian market in Paterson… we have nothing like that in Vermont - truly the great white north

1 Like

Remember Corrados well, how about Calandra’s Bakery or b&w bakery in Hackensack with the crumb cakes

2 Likes

Just got back from a Jersey run with a bunch of bagels :+1:

2 Likes