NJ Outdoor 2021 - Gold Leaf/Blue Dream

Greetings all!

It’s that time of the year again! Making all the arrangements for my outdoor crop of 2021…

This year I have 4x Berg’s Gold Leaf and im trying like crazy to get some of my old Blue Dream (bagseed) to germinate. The seeds are 4ish years old and went thru the washer and dryer last summer…oops! One out of the 10 I’ve dropped so far have sprouted and is taking off! However this one is reserved for a family friend and they will be taking it once its a little bigger, so, im still dropping more and trying to get at least one for myself for this year’s grow!

This year I’ll be growing in 15 gal cloth pots, a step up from last years 10 gals. The seeds are in FFHF right now, will be transplanting into FFOF once they are ready to leave their clay starter pots. I plan on using FF nutes again this year.

This year, the main focus will be on manifolding the ladies. Having 10 footers was nice last year, but this grow is going to be all about control control control.

14 Likes

@Arrow @repins12 @Youngster @Joshmcginnis28 @HappyHydroGrower @Bulldognuts @Unknown @TheAlchemist @Caligurl @Kevfrmthestl

5 Likes

@Dieselgrow1031 @Hitman1811 @Cannabian @Smokebloke @Deepsix @Josh1126

2 Likes

Im sure ill find some more tags

2 Likes

You know I’m down. Thanks for the tag my friend

4 Likes

I’m…

6 Likes

I’m in fo sho …set to watch…holding thumbs on a BD to take root for you…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

thanks for the tag… im here till the wheels fall off

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m here as well

3 Likes

Welcome aboard everyone! I assure you all, I will be throwing seeds at the the paper towel until I get a BD to go!

4 Likes

I’m game ! Thanks for the tag!

4 Likes

Any luck with the paper towel method on dem there old ones?

2 Likes

One so far lol

2 Likes

6/6 on ilgms so far :+1:

2 Likes

Aye! Let’s get to the bag :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope those arent clay pots?

2 Likes

Yes, its what I have on hand to get em started before they go into their 15gal cloth pot homes!

2 Likes

What, what!! It’s thats time. I hear good things about that Gold Leaf… you should label the individual plants and start selecting some phenos this year for that beast indoor!! I got a bunch of free seeds from a friend thinking of pooping them all. Wingspan
The church
Quick critical
Northern lights auto.
lemon milk. Cookies basically

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m gonna come along for the ride :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes