New to growing, 1st timer

Not very. 5-6 nodes. Ready to be topped, perhaps.

@Graysin I wanna try some @Arrow training on them
So I kinda think I would be able to seed the 2 photo candyland Monday and then by the time they’re ready to be topped and trained the two Blueberries will be already chopped or atleast ready to chop. Or maybe I should wait 1 more week first …decisions, decisions :thinking:

2 Likes

When in doubt, drop a seed. :joy:

1 Like

Girls looking good i think today. Here are the 2 Blueberries after feeding this morning the camera flash pics makes them look all glittery lol

Here are the 2 wedding cakes, the young one is spreading out nicely under the net. I think I’m gonna let the older WC just grow as is, she’s staying short and bushy and doing her own thing lol

I’ll take close ups of the Blueberry when my microscope camera gets here today and post pics

3 Likes

very nice update :wink:…your plants are looking awe… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Thanks it’s going well with the help of all of you here in the forums…I want to try some of your training on the next grow after the Blueberries are done. It’s the 6ft tent and I’m going to grow 2 photo CandyLands next in it.

1 Like

are you looking to achieve anything specific ? … :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Just try some new training but to get the most out of the 2 candyland in the space in the 2x4x6 tent. Now before you start your training you let them get 4-6 nodes then top it back to the 3 node , is that correct?

1 Like

if you want to mainline/manifold …there are easier ways to achieve the same results weight wise …doing a mainline is just an ocd :crazy_face: :joy: way of doing this…( amongst others ) …

i top back to the "strongest " opposing set of " branches " after the 7th node has shown…surprisingly i have grown some 2nd node mains with very good results … :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

So wait till the 7th node presents itself then top back to the strongest set of lower nodes?

1 Like

What would be one of the easiest ways to get maximum weight in the 6ft tent you think? Just sog or something, or HST. I think I’m going to top all of my next grow, I honestly can’t tell that any of the femming took and made any changes…

1 Like

that is where my experiments have led me too… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

straight forward lst, bending the plant over, or super cropping and tying into place…in my opinion, no more than 12 mains, but 8 or 9 will give you more “impressive” results…

this :point_up:is a 3 x 3…3 branches, sporting 3 growth points per branch gives 9 colas…if i bring my side to this party…she will kill a one gal pot grow… :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Ok I’m using 3 gallon grow pots, so what would you recommend?

2 plants…3 gal pots…supercrop…

lollipop…veg to a height of 1 to 1.5 ft and flip… :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

So you just made a 90 degree bent with the main stalk on that one and then pruned all but the other 2 branches right?

@beardless @Mr_Wormwood @Graysin So I got my microscope camera and I think I got a lil better pics being first time using it…

1 Like

Very nice. The last two are of sugar leaves. They are a little ahead of the rest of the bud.

1 Like

Correct, I trimmed off a small piece of a sugar leaf to set it on a surface and sit microscope over it. Think I’m going to try and give it till next weekend and see where she ends up before harvesting if she’s ready then…

1 Like

Oh yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about

I see mostly cloudy, some clears (on at least one of the pics)

No amber

I’d wait a while (standard week or two) checking trichomes daily for amber

If you want a heady high that doesn’t leave you locked to the couch, you are good any time IMO
But I would wait for the amber to show, so you get a good stoney stoned but that’s up to you

See what the other folks have to say before going crazy with the ax :axe:

1 Like