New to growing, 1st timer

Yeah I think I want to wait till the first Amber’s start showing up on the buds…

Much better photos. :v:t2: Nice.

1 Like

Great looking bud structure and all. Killing it

1 Like

So thinking I’m going to try and hold off till next weekend and maybe harvest this Blueberry then. Still looks like some clears and no Amber’s showing yet so I think in my beginners opinion that she still has more to offer …

3 Likes

Yeah, I pulled mine up before I should have… I thought I wanted a heady high. I’m fine with the results but I also realized too late that it probably could have been sooo much better if I’d waited a week or two

It just gets so irresistible toward the end especially on your first one

3 Likes

Haha yeah, I’m restraining myself believe me lol

Some new pics of her this morning after feeding. Shes getting Good and milky still some clears but no Amber’s Yet.Looks like some new is still forming on the buds too …

2 Likes

Ain’t patience great?
The waiting game continues

Great looking plant!

1 Like

Yeah I thinking maybe next weekend, we’ll see lol :crossed_fingers:I’m gonna let her go till she’s all milky and shows me just a few Amber’s on the buds.

I got a nice heavy stand coming for my microscope camera so ill be able to really get some nicer pics then. Be here Wednesday.

1 Like

More heart :heart:

I don’t wanna be a downer here but I seriously doubt it - those pics look largely like sugar leaves to me and not so much like buds(?)

If I’m off my rocker, say so, but if those are in fact the leaves, you’ve got a ways to go - the trichomes on the leaf will always mature faster than the buds.

1 Like

I hear you…Its tough to say because of having to hold the camera down with one and and trying to keep it steady and take the pic on phone with the other hand lol when I cut a sugar leaf to take pics of the other day it actually had some Amber’s in it so well see and ill get better pics Wed when I get my microscope camera stand, its looking happy so I’ll take that :+1:

1 Like

@Graysin I’m willing to wait as long as necessary. Come to far to be impatient now lol

2 Likes

I hear that, man. I feel the same way. I got impatient this last plant because I so desperately needed to make space for my Queen mother :rofl: but the big plant is gonna flower as long as she wants, I’m dying to know what she’ll yield but I don’t care how long she’ll take :joy:

1 Like

I’m ready for the Blueberries to finish just so I can start the photo CandyLands so I can see the difference in yields between the Blueberry auto’s vs CandyLands photos…

1 Like

You’re close enough to finishing that you can start to sprout the photoperiods if you have the plant count/room to sprout em. They’ll take as long to get established as the girls you have now will take to finish up.

1 Like

I been thinking about doing that since I have another bag of FFOF and 5 more 3 gallon cloth planters. I’ll use the new bag of FFOF and jacks the next grow then ill be using the earth dust and reusing all the grows medium after that. Rotating 4 each grow. I think the other Blueberry will be a few weeks behind the this one at least looking at them side by side … so I might seed the CandyLands after this first Blueberry is chopped.

1 Like

@Graysin you can see the difference in where the two Blueberries are at in these two pics I just took of a bud from each. Practically no brown pistils on the other one yet…

2 Likes

@MeEasy @JaneQP I ordered some sunshine #4 promix so ill be able to switch over to the earth dust for the next grow. Its crazy how much cheaper Ace Hardware is then Amazon lol

1 Like