New Grower White Widow Autoflower

i screwed up my ph and it affected my plants it is sooo important to test the ph in your water. i paid 10 bucks for one from amazon.

2 Likes

I have some little bits showing on my AH autos like that … looks like flowers to me, but I’ll wait for an expert to judge.

Great looking plant though!!

1 Like

Mine did the same and it was flowering.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the spots are either. Do have any CalMag? Next watering I would give her a shot 5ml/gallon. I did that on some amnesia haze at about the same time and using FF OF

1 Like

@beardless no I did not get any cal-mag but I will get some for my next watering.

1 Like

@kellydans @Schmokey @pptrsha1 @beardless
Hey my fellow growers! Happy Memorial Day! It’s been about a week since my last update. My girl has finally started flowering! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::blush: She is at day 42 from seed and about 6in. I gave her the fox farm bloom and buds and bloom today hopefully she loves it. @beardless no cal-mag. :frowning: I still have some brown spots on some leaves tho maybe that’s why… Let me know what you guys think.

5 Likes

She looks great. Nicely spread out and filling the net. I looked over the leaves. If you have any spots I couldn’t find them. So what ever caused them does not appear to be a continuing problem. They should stretch out. Are you going to leave the net where is or raise it as they grow more? At some point you will probably need the CalMag. Ok for now.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. She bout to have some tops on her!!

1 Like

Lookin good, like the above have said

1 Like

Happy Memorial Day to you also ! Yes . starting to flower an looking good.

1 Like

@beardless I was planning on putting up another trellis and leave the one I got up on place.

That would be option three - makes sense. still can’t upload LST pictures I wanted to send you

1 Like

The best I can do right now is refer you to this topic. The beginning of the thread has pictures showing bending of the main stem and some moderate LST

1 Like

@beardless Seems like she jumped up 2in since yesterday!! I got up the second trellis. I think she liked the nutrients I gave her yesterday. Your blog definitely helped! :blush:

4 Likes

I tried sending a picture with a comment about tying down the secondary bud sites on the tall one you bent over. But I think your scrog will accomplish that. Some nice looking buds / pistils.

2 Likes

Hey fellow growers. So a lot has happened since my last post. I had to move my tent :disappointed: and that ruined my trellis set up. Now I’m just using LST. I think the move stunted her growth tho she is super small. I don’t know how does she look?
She does have more white hairs so maybe she is just slow motion. My humidity is a little high but the temp is not.

5 Likes

Leaves look fine to me!! They’re resilient, just look at my thread…

2 Likes

I agree with the above :point_up:

2 Likes

Hey fellow growers! We are now in week 9 and she has got so much white hairs! I’m so excited to see how she does. I thought maybe she was moving slow for an auto just because it said 8-10 weeks harvested. I’m thinking like 13-15 weeks harvested. She got some nutes yesterday.

5 Likes

Looking great !!!

It’s usually 8 to 10 weeks from when it starts to flower.

Be patient it’s looking very nice.

Great job so far !!

3 Likes