New Grower White Widow Autoflower

I dont think you need nutes but let the soil experts chime in. I see brown tips which means if anything it has to much to bite already. LoL

4 Likes

@beardless @BetrayedSoul @kellydans @scylents
I haven’t given her any water yet and I think I know why her leaves had brown spots. I still had some nutes in the spray bottle I was using smh she didn’t like it. Here are some up close pics of her. I think she is just gonna be short and bushy because I raised my lights but she is still hovering at 4in.

3 Likes

Very nice ! When she starts to flower and goes into that stretch mode she’ll push on up. Looking good.

3 Likes

@BetrayedSoul @beardless
Help! What did I do? My leaves are brown and brittle.

Are my lights too close? Should I move them up. I have a pair of cheap lights I got from Amazon. This is what my budget could afford.

Should I be LST or anything? Or should I just let her be?

Thank you in advance for any help. Just a gal learning to grow.

Leaves touching soil can get burned. Also spraying plants can and will cause burn spots from light magnifying on the water spots.
I’m a hydro grower so it’s best soil growers chime in.

1 Like

Is it just those few leaves? The rest of the plant looks healthy. Previously you mentioned something about using a spray bottle with something in it. Is the new or a carry over from that previous incident? The browning looks like it is very sporadic and without a pattern. I would remove the severely affected leaves and keep a close eye on her. If it spreads, which I don’t think it will, then post pictures under Plant Care with a title asking for help.
It is not light burn. The tips of the upper most leaves would be brown and turned. That is not the case. Leave lights where you have them foe a couple days. If she looks like she is stretching up them maybe drop the light back down.

1 Like

@beardless thanks for this. I think it was from the spray bottle that had left over nutes. I will trim off the bad leaves I just was nervous about it since I did that heavy trimming last week. I didn’t want to keep shocking her. She also due to get watered so should I wait till then to trim?

You using FFOF? And how far is your light from your plants?

1 Like

should not matter either way

1 Like

@Schmokey I am using FFOF and my lights are about 21in away. I trimmed off the leaves and gave her a light feeding today. She doesn’t seem to mind. I also put some music on for the girls just because I think plants like music. :woman_shrugging:t5: Lol but her she is at day 30. @beardless she looks to be recovering.

6 Likes

@kellydans @Schmokey @beardless @Mirandalilian @BetrayedSoul
Hey fellow growers. Hope you guys don’t mind the tag. Especially @beardless So I’m at day 37 and I think I may have stunted her growth. She is still a little over 5 and been like that for about 2 weeks. I gave her a very light feeding because she still has some brown spots and I’m not sure what it is.

IMG_20200520_104210593_HDR|375x500
I put up a trellis to help when she does take off. Maybe this may help. Any thoughts would surely be appreciated.

1 Like

Overall I think your plant looks good. I see a couple of small spots but I don’t think it’s anything to panic over. I also see like a white residue on some of the Leafs are you spraying something on a leafs?

1 Like

Yes I did. It’s left over from last week I sprayed her with some seaweed water. But I saw the spots so I don’t spray anymore.

1 Like

I have heard that it has beneficial nutrients. I could see something on the leafs, I was curious.

1 Like

I don’t mind the tag, but I’m far from an expert. I’m on my first grow. It might be at the point of transplanting. How long has it been in that pot?

1 Like

I just looked at the pic before. I think you’re in the clear. She looks good. Did she perk up any after the feeding?

1 Like

@Schmokey she has been in there from seed. Its a 5 gallon.

@Schmokey she has been in there from seed. Its a 5 gallon. She did recover after I watered her with light nutes :blush: I think I see white hairs on some. Does that mean she is staring to flower?

1 Like

i love growing WWA. are you using a ph meter? i used seaweed extract on blueberry plants and burned the crap out of them because i did not read the directions right. the pack was to go into a gallon jug stored in the fridge and then 3 teaspoons into a gallon of water once a month. i screwed it up myself.

1 Like

@pptrsha1 no I do not have a Ph meter, I use pH up and down. I didn’t even use the seaweed as directed. I just added a few drops to my spray bottle. I think the spots on her leaves was from when I was being lazy and used the leftover nutes to spray her. :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like