New grower using hlg 288 v1 boards

If you happen to be bbqing this weekend. Just slowly add some leaves. I have smoked many a butt and some weed leaves add some extra aromas to the meat. But your neighbors might want some. Lol

1 Like

I would be exceptionally careful moving that plant.

3 Likes

Exactly. Maybe bag it first :v:

2 Likes

I would be treating it like it’s a bat on Meredith’s head and I’m Dwight.

2 Likes

Thank you all. It was carefully bagged over the top, and removed from the tent before being chopped.

1 Like

They 2 leaves came off the same plant.
Didn’t see any others. So weird

3 Likes

I had similar on my Strawberry Lemonade :v:

Hauling my new baby home :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Got it for $200. And a 7 hr round trip in the Honda race car. Lol.

2 Likes

Yess! Love this. Grow fast goodies.

1 Like

I always overcrowd my darn tent. But I’m making it work. Most of these girls seem to be doing pretty good.
4 auto zkittles and 1 Gorilla infested gelato. All in 10gal fabric pots. There’s 1 of the zkittles in the back that just seems to have a calcium deficiency, even though the rest are fine. But she started flowering within 14 days after transplanting from solo cup to finally pot.
So I just think she’s special.

4 Likes

What does the zkittlez smell like

Not like skittles at all! Kinda putrid smelling really

1 Like

5 Likes

Zkittles are starting to smell better now.
Orange/candy smell.
2 are small. And 2 are huge. lol.

3 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

So, this 1 branch on this plant has 3 branches per node site. Kinda odd. I’ve never seen it before anyway… Anyone else?
Should I try to clone 1 of the branches off this branch, and see if the offspring is the same?
@Bulldognuts @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @MrPeat @CottonUpdate @Covertgrower @imSICKkid @repins12 @TDubWilly

3 Likes

If you have the space, go for it and see. Its your crop afterall. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I say go for it.

2 Likes

I had a Gold Leaf pheno that exhibited that trait and the neat thing was the next set of nodes developed 120 degrees apart from the previous nodes so branches were not shaded. As much.

3 Likes