New grower using hlg 288 v1 boards

You may not get the same mutation, or then again you may get it lol.

Thing is, it won’t hurt anything at all to try and clone it so don’t be hesitant about it if it’s something you would like to do

2 Likes

Frost advisory.

1 Like

@MrPeat @Bulldognuts @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @imSICKkid @TDubWilly
This 1 Zkittles auto is getting pretty frosty. Which is surprising since I’m fighting high humidity. It’s averaging 60-65% with the dehumidifier running constant right outside the tent, and the ac infinity t6 is running full blast, blowing outside. And the dehumidifier is filling up every 5-6 hrs. So if I don’t catch it for a little bit after it shuts off, the humidity has gotten up to 75% for a few short times.

3 Likes

@CottonUpdate
This frosty zkittles plant is actually smelling like a bag of zkittles. 1 or of the 4. Lol

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s some serious frost my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Frost or fungus?

Frosty fungus?

2 Likes

Are you thinking it’s fungus.

1 Like

I wasn’t. I was being funny with the fungus comment. Now I’m fired. Lol

2 Likes

OK, thanks I was like damn I better wake up. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Powdery Mildew
I’m just saying get him to check
Hazardous :warning:

1 Like

I saw the image, but it’s so blurry, you can’t really tell what it is. Other images looked good. Never hurts to check though!

1 Like

Nice. Looking forward to growing me some

Well dang @PlUtO now you’re making me feel like my girls got the Rona. I really don’t think that it is PWM. But how do I “check”?..

I’m pretty sure that it’s all trichromes. It sucks using this little microscope on my phone. It switches camera lenses right when it focuses. So I use the video setting. And save screenshots. But the pictures are never as clear as I need them to be. Guess I need to upgrade

Now y’all got me freaking out. Lol. But seriously.
Here is some shots of a leaf that I pulled off and laid on a paper towel
@Bulldognuts @PlUtO @Covertgrower @CottonUpdate @MrPeat

I guess I just need to do my first peroxide wash when I harvest these last 2. They’re almost ready.
Today is 65 days since pistils appeared. Day 114 since I planted the seed sprouts in rockwool.
And they’re autoflowers.
A zkittles and a Gorilla infested gelato.
The zkittles claimed 75 days from seed to maturity.
That definitely wasn’t the case with this one.
The GIG claims 8wks flower.
So I’m like 10days past that.

If you have a jeweler loupe you should be able to tell if its trichomes and or mold/fungus. It shouldn’t look like trichomes.

1 Like