New grower outside green house 20x10x6.5

Im putting plastic up on my dog run tomorrow. Ill post pictures

1 Like

What strain you going 8lbs off two plants ?

1 Like

Able to water now

4 Likes

@plumbdand @Dforce @Fieldofdreams thanks for the ideas boys! They help me get an idea on which way to go. Ideally id like something that i could kind of put up and then take down somewhat easily at end of season. Im very handy and am a jack of all trades so designing/ building something myself is an option as well. Kind of liking the dog cage thing and modify roof and sides woth greenhouse plastic. Just need to source out parts and sizes i need . This helps me get the gears turning.

How much do you guys have put into your setups ? They costly or pretty affordable

2 Likes

Shit i just looked on amazon as well and they got some pretty cheap greenhouse kits , i could even go that route and modify it as needed

2 Likes

@Flipdawg08 At the time, I had to be able to lock and secure, per state medical laws. Now it just needs to be, not visible from public roads. As for cost, ballpark $1000. That’s 2 dog kennels, lumber, greenhouse plastic, and misc. Hardware.

3 Likes

@Dforce ive been looking around online for greenhouse kits and have found some around 10ftx20ft for around $200-250 thinking maybe ill go that route and spend an extra $100 on some 2x4’s to reinforce the framing . That might work for my needs

2 Likes

@Flipdawg08 could you link the ones you’re looking at? I am wanting one myself but only for veggies.

2 Likes

@Flipdawg08 I purchased these on Amazon for like 150ish, I take the plastic down after harvest to store, seem to work pretty well ,as long as you have a good wind block. That’s part of the reason for the 6 'privacy fence. THEY WILL BLOW TO SHEDS.

5 Likes

I paid 800 for my 10x12 from Tractor Supply I had to reinforced everything. If you have a lot of wind a cheep one’s gonna get ripped to shreds unless you reinforce it somehow. The 5x10 dog run was a no brainer I paid around $250 for it plus maybe $100 for the stuff to make the A frame on top. I use new plastic every year at around $60

Been working on it today putting plastic up. Still have one side and the top left to do

6 Likes

Greenhouse from tractor supply

7 Likes

Banana kush 5lbs and Black widow 3lbs

1 Like

@plumbdand Remarkable!!.
nrK4xuZ4PzUl2EcdAY

Do yall grow year around ?

@brightboy86 you can indoors lol. Heat your bunker!!

Outdoors in Arizona at 5000ft you can grow some huge plants.

3 Likes

@DarhkGrows heres some of the ones i was looking at. There are nicer more heavy duty ones for $600+ but not really looking to drop that much. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

@Dforce what size/brand one did you go with ?

I purchased 2 of them and clamped them together

4 Likes

I like that walk in chicken coop. Throw some plastic over that and you’re good to go.

2 Likes