New grower outside green house 20x10x6.5

That’s the one I like too! Looks like it might actually stand up to blizzard/hurricane. Probably still have to replace covering, but the others look like frames wouldn’t stand up to much heavy wind

2 Likes

Its not quit tall enough but it would work for sure. You’d probably need to anchor it to the ground somehow. Maybe dig a 2ft pit a little smaller than the coop. That would give you 8.5ft in the center.

1 Like

Sweet idea! Little more stealthy too
Guessing the 6’5” is the Peak,

1 Like

I appreciate the reply @Flipdawg08 :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

So right now im going back and forth between a couple different ones because im trying to decide which feature would be better off to have . These are the 2 different styles im looking at

Heres the first.

So that one has 2 mesh and reg zipper doors and mesh and reg zipper windows .

This is the second style

Has mesh windows but this style i can roll up the sides .

Which style do you guys think would be more beneficial? And why? Cause as soon as i figure out which style i want im gonna purchase one

@plumbdand @Beck @Dforce

3 Likes

I would like the one you can roll up the whole side. Fresh air, not too hot on sunny days, close it on rainy days.
I would put the open side to the Southern(ish) exposure
Greenhouse plastic takes away some of the sun’s rays so having it be able to get real sunlight would be a bonus for me

1 Like

Agree with @Beck, just remember high winds will shred it, so need something to block some of the wind.

3 Likes

That’s why I don’t have one yet :expressionless:
I think @Flipdawg08 and I are in the same area

1 Like

@Beck @Dforce yeah i bought the one with the roll up sides . Should be here in about a week so i have some preparation to do .

@Beck where abouts are you ?

2 Likes

@Beck just seen your from mass so yeah im im RI we very close . @Dforce wind shouldnt be an issue as itll be going right next to a fence in my backyard which is in a residential neighborhood with lots of big trees and houses close enough together to not get very strong winds. Nevertheless im planning on reinforcing the framing and whatever else to bulk it up and make it more sturdy

1 Like

Falmouth MA
Sweet you got that greenhouse. Let me know how it works out :blush:

2 Likes

Sounds like a good setup!

2 Likes

Thats good to here, looks like a pretty nice setup. Let me know how it sets up, I may have ungrade. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Might be doing something right lol

7 Likes

You got green!

1 Like

They look to small and helpless. I am set to watch them grow up! :v::v:

2 Likes

Looks like fun. I’d be worried about aerial surveillance though, that would stick out like a sore thumb. Correct me if I’m wrong I thought you said SC. Lotsa luck though and wish you happy grows

1 Like

Yes i did and thanks for the advice

2 Likes

@plumbdand @Dforce @Fieldofdreams @Beck just an update for you guys, greenhouse came in this week . Put it up the other day and just installed my second net today to make all 3 canopys into 1 huge one…

Its been a real busy week. Been juggling that greenhouse, harvesting my indoor gold leaf crop which means trim jail as well, and then also getting my veg room ready to go over into flower. Needless to say ive had my hands quite full lately lol

13 Likes

@Flipdawg08 Thats INCREDIBLE!!

1 Like