New grower outside green house 20x10x6.5

@Dforce thanks a lot buddy ! :+1::ok_hand::love_you_gesture: appreciate it

@Fieldofdreams thanks buddy , those are my favorites as well lol cant wait till they flip and begin flowering

@Flipdawg08 when they do post some pics, it’ll be something to see I’m sure!! Very orderly. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was just going to water and let them grow didnt know about anythinf else lol

They need a lot of attention specially when they are flowering. If you have a bug or mold issue with one plant it can spread to all of them if you aren’t paying attention. Keeping track of 8 is hard enough. I spent a lot of time last year fighting caterpillars and mold on a couple of plants. Threw away a lot of bud. It was a lot of work keeping the mold from spreading throughout one of my greenhouses. My other greenhouse is a dog run with plastic over it but I left the ends and corners open for airflow. Had no issues of bugs or mold. Creating a closed environment causes more problems with bugs and mold. The more open it is the less problems you’ll have. You basically just need a cover to keep them out of the rain during flower.

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams you got it buddy. I can also tag you into my journal so you can follow them there!

2 Likes

Thinking about building something around my outdoor plants for flower. Maybe you can come up with some ideas. At least a roof . Probably would be a good idea .

Wouldnt mind keeping prying eyes out either.

@plumbdand

4 Likes

I used a 5x10x6ft dog run then built a pitched roof to make it 9ft high out of galvanized pipe and pvc. Instead of just throwing plastic over it I make panels out of 6ml plastic I use wire to hold it in place. That way if it tears I only have to replace a panel. It also lets me drop the sides down whenever I want even better airflow.

8 Likes

How many pants i think you said 8? So if all mine was to make it and if i got lucky and no problems would the plants produce even without maintance? I also thought about a grow bunker lol

1 Like

That 2 plants in that greenhouse

4 Likes

You might be ok without any maintenance if they were outside in the open, but not in your greenhouse. You would be better off if you remove both ends of it completely to allow air to flow through and for predatory bugs and animals to easily get in and out to help keep the bug population somewhat in check.

1 Like

That 5x10 produced over 8lbs of dried and cured buds plus a crapload of larf buds and sugar leaves last year

4 Likes

thats so awesome

2 Likes

I’m seeing more greenhouses lately and I’ve wondered how the diffused sunlight through the plastic or glass affects the yields

If you use greenhouse plastic it’s like 91% so it works very well. This is last year @WhatsupDoc. @Flipdawg08 I’m in a dog kennel like @plumbdand ,just a little different top, I’m able to role the sides up and down.

10 Likes

@Flipdawg08 I googled greenhouse kits and came up with some interesting small ideas that could come in handy?

Maybe something homemade like the others created?

4 Likes

I had 10ft plants in my 10x12x10

They would’ve been taller but I super cropped them a few times

8 Likes

@plumbdand That is spectacular! How much did you get off her? She is beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My dog run without plastic

dont mind all the crap in front of it

3 Likes

Like what you got going on here!! @Dforce i thought about something like this if it ever gets legal in my state😂. Until then I’m stuck with the tent!

3 Likes