New grower looking for assistance

Kinda weird when you start seeing other potheads in your hood huh? When we went legal seemed to come out out of woodwork. There’s at least one member here that drives right by my house every day to/from work.

3 Likes

Lol I believe I could throw a rock at @PurpNGold74 when he’s here. :joy::rofl::wink::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That stuff looks like it has a lot of sugar leaves on it did you save all your trim to make hash or oil? It’s pretty easy to do and doesn’t cost that much to get the stuff To do it if you don’t mind doing a little bit of manual labor.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried doing that yet but I am interested tho. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

If my new grow goes good I’m going to look into using my leaves for some hash. I love me some hash! @Happilyretired

Growing the stuff is a whole lot of work and a whole Lotta time And money every part of the plant is usable… But I have to admit… I’m not gonna make Hemp rope out of the stocks LMAO…

3 Likes

Lol but it would be some strong rope tho. @Happilyretired I’m going to spend the day messing with my grow room and I think I’m going to build a seedling booth and use this 65w blurple led for it when I get my mars tsl 2000 in for my grow tent. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Need more info, soil, lights, watering schedule, light schedule…yada yada yada…but yes 30 days old they are surely stressed, stunted, and not well…let’s start from the beginning

Back to the task at hand .have you started these in soil yet? If you can go somewhere and get some Jiffy pucks or expanding Pete starter pucks or even small Rock wool cubes… You can take your seeds out of the paper towel start them in those and and when roots start poking out of the sides then put them directly into your pot with your soil… Then you’re on your way.

2 Likes

I haven’t started it in soil yet. I’m only gonna start one right now. But I have these jiffy pods

And on a side note I need some advice on air ventilation. But I’m not worried about smell right now. I bought 3 6inch fans and I wanna put one sucking air in the tent and one sucking air out the tent and out the third fan on the plants. How could I set this up on my tent

If you’re looking to start one pull all them other pucks out of there and just soak that one put it in there and start the one plant in there…
As far as the fans I can see one inside to move the air around but I got no idea how you can use those to pull air in and take it out of a tent … What you need is a in-line duct fan… The size that you will need will depend on the heat your lights are putting out also you need to consider if you’re going to put a carbon filter in you’re going to want a little larger fan because of the resistance… Another option is putting two smaller in-line duct fans in your tent… One in one out…

2 Likes

I’m thinking of getting a 4 inch duct fan from vivosun. And I went with happy frog soil in a clear solo And put that cup in a red solo cup thanks for the idea on that btw @Dman1969 I’ve learned a lot from your journal my brotha👍 But I put a bag seed in a solo cup yesterday and today it’s already sprouted so ima try it with the gdp seed aslo. And my new light should get here tomorrow😁

3 Likes

I got one coming tomorrow to replace the one on my vedge cabinet… The motor burn out sometime last night and when I went out this morning it was about 100 in there and half the roots on my clones in Rock wool are fried time to get out the B1 recover. :face_with_thermometer:
The clear solo cup inside a color cup is a great idea

2 Likes

Damn that’s a bummer. Hope all goes well bro​:pray::call_me_hand: @Happilyretired

2 Likes

I’ve been reading about monster cropping… Sounds pretty cool so those clones were going to go anyway

2 Likes

Squeeze and Bend go for it why not!

2 Likes

So I just checked my very old seedlings Ppm for the first time and it’s at 227 in runoff. What y’all think of that?

Not super crop… Monster crop… They’re different look it up

What’s the ppm of the water you’re pouring in?

2 Likes