New grow 4x4 to 10x10 hps

The plants are one foot tall. My light switches from 600/750/1000 watts but gets hotter turning it up. Is it just about temp at the plant top or does the light burn it anyway? :alien:

1 Like

Both heat and intensity can cause problems. I’m on my 1st grow with LEDs now and boy what a different animal. With hps I literally put my hand at the tops of the plants, if it felt bad to me it was to close for the plants. Now is that the correct way?!?

2 Likes

Supercross 4 sure sir. N nice looking ladies

1 Like

Gotta let that pic finish b4 ya hit reply.

1 Like

lol

No carbon filter just straight outside

1 Like

You definitely have to bend them over. No need to supercrop… just bend them gently, tie down, repeat for the next 3-4 days until they are at the height you want.

2 Likes

Beautiful your girls really is taking over and yea just bend and over and tie down

1 Like

What is this the start to or possible??

2 Likes

Hey looks great sorry I haven’t been around.

It has been 9 weeks pinapple express photo

I think it is harvest day buy it keep growing. What do you guys think should I pick her
@Caligurl @dbrn32 @spacey @SilvaBack203 @Hellraiser

2 Likes

I still white pistils, what do the trichomes look like?

1 Like

I can’t make it clear enough

2 Likes

I like your setup, it’s similar to mine. Soil pots with saucers, open room with ducting to the attic. :+1:

Yes I got 2 600 hps and 2 smaller led and 1 mars 2000tsl. My smell goes right outside lol no complaints but I have a med card

1 Like

Beautiful work man it came out gorgeous

1 Like

Awesome, I’m just doing one 1000 HPS, not smelling much at all so far. Had an appraisal done on the house recently and they looked at the room weird but med cards let us have 12 plants at a time so they can’t say anything.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell what trichs look like. As long as you don’t have a bunch of clear its probably good.

3 Likes

What’s a good microscope that shows trichomes that has a USB connection to a laptop/PC? What do people on here recommend/use???

1 Like

Got me. I don’t use/have one. I just use hand loupe or look closely at them.

1 Like

Hard to tell without clearer trich pics but buds look close to harvest time.

3 Likes