2 days of flower.

2 Likes

Loving the healthy green look on them

Oh man did you get her wet by accident

I don’t know what happen I must have

That’s the top

This is the other 2 plants

Theses plants are grting tall I don’t want them to get much taller

Might have Supercross them if u don’t em 2 get any taller. They look healthy that 1 leaf :leaves: I think gotnwet

1 Like

Yeah I think it got wet. I have been puting off timing them down I just bend the leaves I am going to half to tie them down.

What could cause this issue or is it the same. On the top

1 Like

Looking beautiful

Plant keeps touching light what should I do
@Caligurl @Hellraiser @SilvaBack203

1 Like

Need to supercrop it, bend the tall ones over, like I had to do with these, pinch stem to make a flat spot in the direction you want to bend the top

3 Likes

In this scenario I learned how to grow Horizontal. As your plant looks to be nearly flowering the branches maybe pliable still.

Super crop is one way. I prefer to slowly bend them over and secure till enough weight is on the branch and release. With enough weight it will grow horizontal till the plant wants to grow vertical again.

1 Like

I’m using a 600 watt HPS right now with 4 plants about 1 foot tall each with the light 1 foot from the tops of the plants. Why isn’t the light burning the plants?

1 Like

Your good, I’ve never ran an now 4’ away🙃 I’d only be able to grow 1’ plants. Even when the 1000 is running I don’t think I’ve ever been much over 2’ from tops. Maybe is your using it for seedlings?

1 Like

@StonedCold13 the plant 3 inches away 2 days ago i check and the girl was touching the led I bent it over a little

I have 1 600 hps aswell 4 plants growing good top leaves look weird with a little yellow

3 Likes

Green Crack looking really good and stinky.

1 Like

Week 2 flower