New grow 4x4 to 10x10 hps

The scope I use hooks to a PC to load pics. It stores pic in the camera then u transfer pics to PC to share. Takes awesome pics of trics check on Amazon and find u one. If possible try and stir clear of the 20 dollar ones as they break a bit fast. Spend the Xtra 10 and get u one not the cheapest but a mid priced one will work good. Stir clear on the one for 20 on Amazon

2 Likes

What is this issue these are my clones the rest look just fine. Something i did?

![20220202_001756|375x500](upload://3SIBdNKwJY4EoD@SilvaBack203 QqoWynGgkMGB.jpeg)

@@dbrn32 @SilvaBack203 @Mark0427 @Caligurl @StonedCold13 @Hellraiser @MrPeat @

3 Likes

3 Likes

I use something like this. It uses an app,called maxsee. Use scope with or without stand, get your phone, launch Maxsee, press a button on scope and it takes a pic.

1 Like

I have one like this. Does it’s have a hand held controller to snap pics. Mine has a button deal to hold in hand to snap pics to not move the camera to push a button

2 Likes

Nice haul man and thr girls r looking good

2 Likes

Looks to me like you maybe cloned flowering plants and they are showing typical growth from going back to veg.

3 Likes

Yeah, mine doesn’t have a screen, you bluetooth it to your phone camera. This is actually the one I bought:

3 Likes

The only time I cloned was during flowering and it flowered fast. This was before I learned about how to do it with 18/6 light schedule to re-veg then Veg to Harvest. :+1:

I am going to half to purchase one of thoses soon i can tell some ar mily on some plants i picked 2 plants i onow are done and the rest are almost there i try to wait till i see the first sign of amber tricone and pick instantly

1 Like

Do cloned that do this usdaly make it or not it seem to try to grow light cyle is 18/6 on the clones

Light height is definitely dependent on the grow space temperature. I’ve had to increase my 1000 watt HPS light to 22"-24" lately sicne it’s getting a little warmer outside already. I do 80 F to 81 F max temperature at the top of the tallest flowering cola, if it gets to 82 F, I raise the light again or decrease the temperature that the inline fan comes on at, or increase the humidity of the grow room if possible.

My thoughts as well.

1 Like

@spacey @SilvaBack203 @Caligurl @dbrn32 @MrPeat

What is causeing this issue is there somthing i need?

What’s the issue? I don’t see anything?

1 Like

I see the little spots… have you checked for bugs? They are super duper tiny so you’ll need a powerful scope to see.

1 Like

Check on the underside of the leaves. It may be spider mites, do you see any small spider webs anywhere on the plant? I use copper liquid spray if I see them, or Neem oil.

2 Likes

I had spider mites 2 weeks ago and i got spry from hydro store and i haven’t seen no more thw leafs have a lit yellow on the outer part of the leafs

2 Likes

Try to get a jewelers loupe or $40 microscope to see what it is. On Amazon a good microscope that connects to a smartphone is $41.

2 Likes

1 Like