New autoflower grower help!

@frankiefingers, I remember those days myself :v:

2 Likes

@frankiefingers

I remember these days, yep I’m old too :joy: but I remember only the the rich kids houses had the encyclopedias :crazy_face::joy:

4 Likes

Speaking as a 30 year old who remembers AOL VIVIDLY… how the hell did yall survive pre internet. I get houselines… maybe can theoretically understand party lines… but no google?.. no ILGM.?! no unlimitd access to Free p**n?!?!

Hard pass :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Meh. Depends on the kind of thread.

Journals are more personal (for most people, a couple journals around here are more chatrooms :laughing:). Alot of people like to look back at them to compare their own progression as a grower.

Help threads usually dont get ‘watched’ for very long. So unless ur lame as heck and always lurking everywhere like me, u wont see new posts or requests for help unless u go looking for it.

Now new threads get posted at the top. Thats why I ask people to make a new thread. Usually you can search the answer urself because someone has had the issue previously. But there’s just something so satisfying about that personal touch no? And everyone’s grows will be diff. So their solutions maynot help yours.

Long story short? New threads get better help and more experienced eyes on the case.

Rant over :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

“Those are like paper Google right?” My 13 year old son lol

5 Likes

Like purp said threads are fine as long as the issue is similar but personal grow journals is a bit different

awesome insight on a very confusing (for me) issue,

thanks for clearing it up,

i am so pre technology that i can mess up something simple like printing ,

my cousin used this term
“SMDH” on facebook

i went a whole year not understanding what it meant before getting the courage to ask what it meant
LMAO

3 Likes

Haha no problem at all my friend. Always remember. “The only stupid question is the unasked one”… o “and anything related to world war 6” :joy::joy:

1 Like

Idk what that means… What does that mean? Smh?

Shake(ing) My Head

1 Like

Shaking my damn head

1 Like

oops me too

lol shaking my head or smdh shaking my damn head

1 Like

Lol. My dad wore a
OMG
WTF
Shirt for a year before he found out what it meant. Some of em I get some of em I know what they mean but don’t get why someone can’t just type it out.
If there was ever a sign of apathy it’s the inability to complete a sentence. -wyatt cenac

3 Likes

I was 18 and my dad was trying to be cool and said I really like those Village People! uggghhh not ever

I made some cannaoil with my buds,.I used an online recipe using coconut oil and 7 grams of ground buds.

Is it ok to store the gummies I made with the oil outside the fridge or should I keep them refrigerated? They actually came really well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our queen of edibles @blackthumbbetty should know the answer

1 Like

Keep them refrigerated for freshness and to protect the stability of the gummies.

3 Likes

Oh awesome. Do you have any good recipes ? I just followed these two, and for my first time I think they turned out well.

Thank you!

https://www.thecannaschool.ca/wprm_print/7628