New autoflower grower help!

For gummies, I would use concentrate, personally. There are so many recipes out there!

I use hash oil and they come out amazing. From experience, I would refrigerate but put them in an air tight container after 24 hour or less if you prefer.

Gummies made with tincture for the cannabis, and honey for the sweetness and apple juice

12 Likes

Is this light good for seedling to harvest? I was going to purchase it, seems like its a good buy. HLG 550 V2 R spec LED Horticulture Grow Light – Horticulture Lighting Group

@nts
I hear great things about those lights!

1 Like

I’ve got 2 of those in my 8x8 along with 3 of the 260 xl’s. You and your plant will l :+1: :v:ove the lights, for sure

i too am struggling with this computer stuff. Back in the day the smoke came from Jamaca and it was the munchies and hunches. please tag me at @Alfred69 when you get info on computer stuff, thanks

i looked on amazon and they have a bunch of usb microscopes can you tell me what to buy please and thanks
Alfred69

Hey @Alfred69 I use a plugable Digital Microscope
https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirect/picassoRedirect.html/ref=pa_sp_atf_aps_sr_pg1_1?ie=UTF8&adId=A0013154XPVHCN4L32FX&url=%2FPlugable-Microscope-Flexible-Observation-Magnification%2Fdp%2FB00XNYXQHE%2Fref%3Dsr_1_1_sspa%3Fcrid%3DWYXOKE30PP1U%26dchild%3D1%26keywords%3Dplugable%2Busb%2B2.0%2Bdigital%2Bmicroscope%26qid%3D1587570006%26sprefix%3Dplugable%2B%252Caps%252C245%26sr%3D8-1-spons%26psc%3D1&qualifier=1587570006&id=1216666433247148&widgetName=sp_atf
Excellent for checking trichomes and looking for mites

1 Like

Ordered it, are there any tricks or things i should know? Thank you so very much

it comes off the stand so you can use it up close. when you see what you can see you’ll be amazed

1 Like

i saw some of your pictures and they are some kind of fine, sure hope i can do half that good. i need to get help in when to do each step and the next step is determined by the trichomes and when they go from clear to partly milky i turn the lights off for 2 days, then put in my ??? it’s full of holes has 5 i think compartments and cure and dry or do you think i need to hang them upside down until the branches snap, then dry them, and should i trim before the drying? The microscope is supposed to arrive May 15 in the meantime i’ll do my best with phone camera.

Uploading: 20200426_091202.jpg… Uploading: 20200426_091220.jpg… ![20200426_091220|666x500] (upload://a2E4G06MKOLBdC7G43I6vFcnHO1.jpeg) @Oldguy

5 Likes

@Alfred69. Thank you kind sir. Appreciate the positive vibes. :+1:
You’ve still got at least a few weeks before you’re ready to look at the trichomes from what I can see.
When the trics turn from MILKY to Amber is when you want to place them in the dark.
That’s when the thc is at its highest concentrations.
The pistils will continue to darken with new ones coming out as the buds swell. They will get quite a bit bigger. :wink:
Gotta run for now but I’ll check back in later :wink:
Remember. :wink:. Patience. :grin::+1::v:

1 Like

I only use LED lights I haven’t use HPS lights but with LEDs I’ve use 1000 watt from seed to harvest and I just the height accordingly usually the owners manual would help you out

Maybe we were poorer than i thought cause we didn’t have encyclopedias but we did have a party line phone

2 Likes

I remember those days, for sure :v:

1 Like

The magnifier @Royc suggested came early and i’ve taken a LOT of pictures, movies, time laps and have one worth showing. @Oldguy i’ll be able to show the trics to everyone maybe even a new topic very soon.
Thank ya’ll so very muchS20200429_0005

4 Likes

I was thinking suck my … head! Shows you what I know! :laughing:

YELLOW LEAVES ON AUTOFLOWER!!!
Help! My autoflower is at about 7-8 weeks since I bought it and the leaves look terrible. Should I trim it now? Does it need nutrients?

Thanks!

Bought it? Was it a plant when you got it?