New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

IMPRESSIVE Growmie love seeing all the beautiful flowers

6 Likes

My GSCE autos 12/24 sprouts finishing up

8 Likes

Right on Brother and appreciate ya stopping by and the compliments!

:point_up_2:WOW! That’s impressive Brother :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

outstanding harvest brother. you are rocking it

7 Likes

Grazzy azz Brother, much appreciated on the compliments! Hope all is well at your farm :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

My Peanut Butter Breath are interesting also. So different from others.

I guess Im harvest blind get second guessing myself tired of disappointment harvest results.
fetchimage

These memes have so much meaning

6 Likes

all going good, gotta set up the new bigger tent today and move some ladies in there.

8 Likes

Superb work!!! Some nice looking buddage

7 Likes

Harvest congrats brother OG! Beautiful day to trim some buds :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Hell yeah! Looks like you’re getting ready to go up in plant count :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Harvest blind myself sometimes Growmie, I’ve got where I won’t even check until I see almost all the trichomes have receded and even then the scope shows some clear. Personally I harvest at all cloudy or 80/20 milky to clear unless it’s an Indica and I’m looking to sink down in the couch :joy::love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Many thanks Sis, pleased with these 2 auto’s bud quality. They were drying in the Wedryer all week and the BD dried a little too much but not bad. @MattyBear appreciate the compliments Grow Bro and an excellent day for trimming. My day job totally screwed up my 12/12 run and will have to run them longer in veg. Had them on 18/6 after the transplant, some minor shock but the early week temps at 60-64 put a hurting on growth plus the lack of routine feeding. Certainly keeps things interesting :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

@Baklaus here’s my grow journal if you want to take a look or just hang out and BS with the rest of us. There’s a few pics showing lollipopping that I described on your journal :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Very nice! :sunglasses:
I bet you are looking forward to the cleaning! :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: it would make it more enjoyable but nah! Appreciate ya stopping by and compliment Brother Low. I’m done cleaning the garage and now it’s house cleaning time and I haven t had my 1st rip :grin::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

That “C” word is vulgar. I hate it. Lol. Maybe cancel culture should look into cleaning.

7 Likes

Yep that damn dreaded C word :joy:. A lot of missing character qualities from that generation Brother :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

:call_me_hand:t3: no joke! But everything now is messed up. Everything is wrong, everything is offensive. Oyy.

7 Likes

Yep!! Let’s not talk about a safe place! Burns my Azz, you need to experience life’s :poop:… it builds character :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

I guess we can be thankful we aren’t part of that group! LOL hope you have a good day! Smoke some :fire: for me!

6 Likes