New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

New run and post started. Line up the same as the last one…just without the Thrips.
Day 1 of Veg:
3 Sour Diesels and 2 Northern Lights. The NLs broke ground a little mutated on the cotyledons.

12 Likes

Best of luck with these! I’m running a couple Sour Diesel myself right now. It’s one of my all time favorites. I’d wear it as a cologne if they made it haha

8 Likes

Priceless and so would I. My all time favorite and So hard to come by around here, so why grow my own. Thanks MattyBear

3 Likes

Edit to the auto run. I dropped a photo Ak47 with the autos and thought she would have broke ground by now. Even after I cheated and flicked some coco off the top, I saw some green so I covered her back up. 4 days later nothing :thinking::thinking:. Flicked some more coco off and the starting of tiny cotyledons. After further investigation there was only a 1/6” tap root :thinking::thinking:. Covered her back up and dropped a White Widow that has a 1/4” tail already. Still figuring out a method to train the photo to grow every with the autos. Which ever one breaks ground 1st! Only the strong survive in the garage grow closet :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

New update: So much for timing and growing autos and 1 photo side by side. The White Widow broke ground and will be the photo. Culling 1 SD and NL or both NLs. Sickly looking from ground breaking to now. Barely cotyledons on both. Dropped 1 more SD and NL auto. Noticed my FF coco came with a “Bonus” fungus gnats! Snagged several lady bugs off my garage wall and put them in the closet for the meantime. Man I though I was over the war with bugs after cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting the garage and closet :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Out the dome back over the crew, Day 11 for germ/seedling on the SDs and day 9 for the puny NLs that will get culled when the their replacement breaks ground. Let a squad of lady bugs loose inside each dome. I’ve confirmed fungus gnats from my sticky traps :love_you_gesture:. Going to run the WE photo in a single auto pot with just 4 autos to give it more room.

2 Likes

@MeEasy @MO_Grow417 @MattyBear @Low @Capt.Cola @Calizona no sign of Thrips, Fungus Gnats only. I can deal with fungus gnats :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

de23a2e7-e50b-42e0-8307-efb0885effee_365452933962029

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see these babies turn into women! Sour D is my all time favorite as well. Doing one every grow!

3 Likes

Likewise Bro, trying to get this run started has been my most difficult, bugs, mutant NLs. Think this will do it. New Sour D and NL swearing in a damp paper towel with small tails. Hopefully they’ll go in the solo cup this evening. Thinking SOG on the Autos and still undecided on the WW photo training. Main concern is keeping all the canopies even. Left 1 plant out on this grow for a net if needed over the photo. Might try a Manifold??? Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see that SOG. I want to try a true manifold as soon as I get my other tent set up. @MeEasy is your man for that. And here he is. His ears must have been burning!

3 Likes

WW has always done good as a manifold for me they grow some fatt colas :yum: not sure how the canopy would workout with the autos

3 Likes

No @MO_Grow417 it’s not my ears that are burning :hushed::joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

I hope that burning subsides soon :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Think that’s what I’ll do, I’ve Scrog’d WWs before. Definitely interested in the manifold.

2 Likes

What ever it is and not what I’m hoping goes away :joy::joy::+1:

2 Likes

:laughing::rofl: I had the third n final :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: C treatment yesterday, so I think it is what you think :thinking: I think lol

3 Likes

Yep, exactly what I was thinking. Back in my Marine Corps days that meant something totally different when we were overseas :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Update on the most difficult run I’ve had to get started. Culled 1 Northern Lights and Sour D to make room for the 2 that broke ground 3 days ago. White Widow photo broke ground 5 days ago. The 2 puny Sour Ds are day 1 of veg (14 days seedling). 1 Northern Lights starting to show signs of life and might have to grow her in the small tent . Found an inconspicuous place for my small veg/drying tent and will grow the WW and new seedlings for a few weeks before they go in the closet with the older grow. 1st time vegging under the HLG 300 RSPEC and figuring out PPFD and DLI for the different growth stages. @MattyBear any suggestions on this and training the WW? I have roughly 14” wide and 24” deep for growth with impeding into the autos grow space. I was planning on SOG for all with just topping, but broke the single pot scrog if needed? I’ll
Definitely have to raise the 2 auto trays, their 2.5 gallon and the single is a 3 and taller than I remembered. Was thinking a short veg period would help and was going to flip the light schedule when the autos started showing signs of flowering. Definitely the wrong photo strain to grow with autos. But my photo choices were limited to that or an AK47.

New closet set up for 3 auto Sour Ds, 1 auto Northern Lights and 1 White Widow photo

White Widow in the center, SD on the left and NL on the right. I had to put the autos on small risers to keep the stretch down and even light with the White Widow

Light readings in the closet under the 300 RSPEC. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated on this.

Hoping to SOG the grow, but have a single pot SCROG ready if needed. Not a lot of width to work with but good depth. 14” x 24” on the frame and netting

@MeEasy @MO_Grow417 @Low @Imjustlearning @Capt.Cola @Calizona @CalamityJane

Shout and check on my sis @AfgVet , checking on ya?

9 Likes