New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟

Going good, clones are flowering and getting to tall for my small tent, just ordered another 4x4x80 lol

@Bunger64 morning growmie, how are you?

5 Likes

Hey OG if you need an hlg light let me know cause im getting rid of my 200 diablo and 350R’s… hope all is well :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Hey there Budz all is good busy trying to get chores done before chore begin lol, problem is I enjoy chatting and checking on the Growhood.
Just put 6 clones in soil they have been waiting patiently for soil to run their toes through lol.

My GSCE is getting closer

download (5)

6 Likes

Good morning Grow Fam! Damn my day job is kicking my Azz and putting a hurting on my plant love and maintenance. Out the door the last week at 04:30 and make it home by 7:00. Now that the whining is over I trimmed up the Fast Buds Blue Dream auto and Sniper’s Red Berry Cheesecake. Super impressed with @repins12 RBC, rock solid buds and for only being 14” tall she put out some decent weight. Much appreciated Gary :muscle:

Fast Buds Auto BD

A few BD buds

Sniper’s RBC

I’ve got 1 more BD to harvest tomorrow and a :poop: load of cleaning and sanitizing to do in the garage and lung room…see y’all in a few :joy::love_you_gesture:

18 Likes

Wow! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Very nice work Monsieur @OGIncognito :+1:

13 Likes

Much appreciated Kapt, means a lot coming from you Brother!! Excellent movie by the way and might have to watch it later today. My better 1/2 is working today so I’m hoping there won’t be a honey do list :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

There is always one… even if we don’t know it… They do! :scream:

8 Likes

Way to represent the man’s seeds :metal::green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::man_dancing:

8 Likes

:joy::joy: that’s an understatement and so very true. I’m hoping if I don’t ask…there won’t be one :joy::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Appreciate that compliment Brother! Man we’ve got to get some of his crosses in your garden. I’m thinking about dropping some of his regulars…if the fems put out like this I can only imagine a what a strong reg would do. Thanks again Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

damn nice harvest OG!

8 Likes

Top of the morning Brother. Appreciate the compliments and stopping by. How’s the hydro run going :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

@Oldguy i found some Panama Red beans Brother but haven’t pulled the trigger…soon though. Found a nice selection of some land race Sativas and Indicas :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

OB1 U r my only hope :joy::rofl::man_dancing::green_heart::green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Can wait to see those Regs,mmm mmm sure can’t :metal:

7 Likes

everybody is happy…Girl Scout Cookie is in its last week of veg and I just tied her down today and the Bruce girls are doing well too

9 Likes

Congrats on the chops brother. Nice nugs. :clap::clap:

Super cool on the Panama reds brother.
I’ve got a couple sativa land races on the way too.
Next month ? ?:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: hopefully should be here.

7 Likes

Good to hear Brother! I tagged you on a Growmie needing some hydro help a few days ago :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Awesome news on the beans coming. I’m trying to Collect as many as I can… going for a blast from the past with some old school strains. I gave one of my sons a bag of Acapulco Gold and he milked that bag to death :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Can’t get much more old school than that Panama brother. :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Yeah buddy, going back to my younger teenage days. I had an uncle a few years older than myself and Colombian Gold and Panama Red were 2 of my first smokes :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes