New at all this hoping for some help

It’s very hard to break over water habits and even your second grow will be a quick reminder how delicate babys are when it comes to this stress you start soaking big plants it’s tough to remember to go super light and just how light is good

repetition is the mother of skill

That’s the right mind set you’ll be fine

Cool thanks just touching k a look and they look like they are firmer I think they liking there new home :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hey bud cups off I see the true leaves watered a bit around canopy they looking like I got to them in time RH 70 temp 22 what you think ?

@Eagles009 @Myfriendis410 @Caligurl @Bubblehead @BeenDannyG

1 Like

A little yellow on the tips…

Yea hes comming out of over watered stunted babes . the new growth is your :+1: now watering a ring around canopy and let dry and humidity is great they do look better tho just make sure u let dry I can’t stress enough your humidity being at 70 is good to keep misting till they green. Up honestly …

I think you should be in good shape from here. Yellowed stuff won’t recover but like fano man says look towards the new growth. Should be green seas ahead

I concure they are looking good. @fano_man has you covered. Good work saving your babies.

1 Like

Thanks first grow here

1 Like

Cool deal you gotta start somewhere and this is better then good place to start and have personalized help tword your specific needs dont hesitate to ask ! :sunglasses::v:

I tell you one thing I now know that I will be doming the seedlings as I started one about 4 to 5 days after my main grow and it’s pretty much caught up to the main grow no water on soil just mist dome and bingo I’ll post pick in a bit

1 Like

Nice… when they start right and have no stunting stress they flyy

1 Like

Uploading: image.jpg… yup 100%

Uploading: image.jpg…

Uploading: B070489F-FA38-4C89-AE8A-C9D1AEE784FD.jpeg… Uploading: 19147564-B024-4AB0-92DA-460EE3A3BEFA.jpeg…

Excellent you see em sticking strait out :call_me_hand::sunglasses:

All future grows will be with the cup method thanks again brother I’ll keep you posted as they get a bit bigger thanks again

1 Like

Awesome man helps mentor help yall keep em commin !! I’m right behind ya

I’m gonna tag ya into my journal so you can check it out… not much going on yet the pics sum it up but I’ll get ya over there