Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

She’s growing up fast!

1 Like

Neo, I actually use my trim bin to break apart my bud on the regular… constant supply of kief :grin: :v:

Girls look great btw!

1 Like

That’s kinda why I didn’t bother weighing it :wink: thanks for your compliment. @stlleaf

1 Like

@neofirebird nice kief and rasta colored holder!! I love rasta colors :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey @Nicky Iong story short I was thinking to double up with another same but I’ve slowed down thought and looked at kingbrite solutions. My light Mars Hydro TSW 2000 pulls 300 watts it’s footprint is 21"x 19" I’m about to add the 288 model that pulls 240 watts as a price savings close to same wattage increasing overall to 540 watts actual. Thoughts, input? Its the 119. one one ali site… Will it fit okay next to my current light in 4x4. Glad I let the wife go shopping at bed bath and beyond. LOL :joy:

You’ll have to measure it out yourself but regardless you won’t be disappointed, the mars. Might sell well… You could get a 4x4 kit and sell the mars.

But yeah you will love it.

I just got told I can’t do anymore plants so I got a new tent coming hopefully this weekend which will be amazing but can’t grow anymore.

I may have to do what @Stonedrus is doing lol

2 Likes

No can do the 4x4 kit too tight money wise… Ouch on shipping after I posted that I went further… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So I pulled the trigger on another Mars Hydro same as my current one. They’ll pull 600 true watts total - doubling up the power in my 4x4. I hope I won’t regret temps or mount drive outside?
Either way I’m excited, double power even more monstrous girls.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 in my 4x4 I’m gonna run two lights each 21" x 19" does it really matter, being close to square, whether I put them aside by side 44" total plus gaps between to 48" or one in front of the other 38" with 48". I’m guessing one in front and other in back. Think I answered my own question. But doubling my power to 600 actual watts should be a blast in my 4x4​:sunglasses::wink::grin:

3 Likes

Uh oh! Change in plans back to single light. I’ll have to make more of my grows. One thing I’ve done for this time of year differently, added the humidifier back in due to low RH.

2 Likes

So having my light less than 36" I’ve maintained tough node spacing. Here’s the younger 2 week old White Widow. I noticed small leaf sets forming by first set of leaves so I snipped them.

a look at her roots froma few days ago reveal she’s about to explode. better look at removed areas
I removed these inspite of them being autos, nothing coming from that… I’m pro actively reducing excess cr@p to maximize energy to fewer sites.

5 Likes

Meanwhile Zkittlez is in week four and jamming along noticed some purple on new growth, nice. Probably due to lower tent temps at night. Should be more colorful this time. The fimming is uneven, one side is stunted but recovering other side over an inch taller. Will add pics of top when it’s not so nestled down in the top.

5 Likes

I’m thinking out loud - I just grew the Zkittlez, this time maybe allow only half the bud/flower sites keeping the cola count under 12-16 I’m thinking :thinking: And I know she eats less than GH schedule, just abit from last experience :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

@Cannabian this is my thread

2 Likes

Here in the center of pic we can partially see right side from the fim, other side is lagging, hey it’s called fim for a reason :grin: I’m hoping for a even dense canopy. So far I’m liking what I’ve got growing on almost to week five.

5 Likes

The pair Zkittlez on left and another White Widow in second week.

5 Likes

Hey @MattyBear good to see you!

1 Like

Plants are looking good man!

1 Like

Thanks as you know always a work in progress :grin:

1 Like

Some additional growth is showing giving a better look at bigger side of the fim result.

White Widow growing away…

5 Likes