Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

A new thread for the current grow atm, ongoing posting.
@peachfuzz @PharmerBob @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 @elheffe702 @dbrn32 @Dbpooper
And anyone I can’t think of atm.
All welcome to comment offer input.

9 Likes

Sweet, good luck!

3 Likes

Okay so basics are DWC 5 gallon single buckets a 950gph air pump into two of them via three 4"x 2" stones in each bucket. 4x4 tent, air input fan, carbon filter connected to second fan for exhaust. Mars Hydro ts2000w. One oscillating fan, two fixed fans. Switched to measuring lab glass droppers for accuracy over measuring spoons. Using A&B two part Humboldt’s Secret plus, plant science’s silica, Cal mag, signal. Final finish? The label has a Rasta guy on label (even his “name” LOL) Hydroguard and flower power. Currently doing my third grow. This time using genetics from Oasis chem OG the bigger older girl currently. The first thing I want to share is the second girl an unnamed strain in a mix pack from Buddha. She came up with the first pair of true leaves tied together on one side. See pics

11 Likes

I was looking at the mutation of the leaves and it occurred to me where is the top main stem? Several days later I notice it growing out of the inside of the stem going up to the deformed part of the leaf

8 Likes

I think this may be a monster

12 Likes

It’s like the anomaly caused or you could say makes it an auto-fimmer :thinking::roll_eyes::astonished:

5 Likes

10 Likes

She FIMmed herself.

5 Likes

@elheffe702 yes they did! Newer pics and up close personal investigation revealed I’ve got four main stems it seems :astonished::grin::smirk:

11 Likes

its-alive congrats man this should be interesting and fun to watch!! Good luck bud.

3 Likes

She’s going to be a big one! Can’t wait! In a week she’ll double

2 Likes

I’m gonna tag along, if you don’t mind

1 Like

I’m set to watch too! Neato mosquito!!:grimacing:

1 Like

6 Likes

So this other gal is my auto chem OG very fast growing seems to be leaning towards lighter green. I’m feeding as in past supplements etc. O

r am I just imagining it :roll_eyes::astonished:

6 Likes

It’s a fast grower for sure I’ve given her extra N and extra part A. Flushed cleaned bucket remixed etc. I’m scratching my head. Deficiency? Tried more Cal mag. It’s eating I’m watering and keeping pH around 5.8 but let it drift to allow nutrients to be taken in at various pH levels…
pH and ppm seem in line see pic

5 Likes

Hey @Dbpooper

1 Like

I’m no expert especially in hydro, she could just be a really hungry strain/pheno. I would stay where you’re at and see if they darken though as it could just be new growth doing it’s thing. I just know it’s easier to adjust and compensate for a deficiency rather than toxicity especially when dealing with the limited veg time of an auto. She looks a little light but in good shape and she is liking what you are throwing at her.

2 Likes

What’s up brother?!

Saw your likes and that you were typing a reply - like sup bro glad to see y’all and your input. :grin:

1 Like