Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

5 Likes

Poor OG, has the sit by and let sister Chem OG finish flowering. :thinking: I’m sure it’s worth the wait from previous grow :wink: but she won’t fill the tent yet and with her stretching before following lol out she gets big and tall and purple buds later too :heart_eyes::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

4 Likes

BTW the Chem OG colas are dense and tight! (Who else prefers gloves or non sticky hands arms) :joy: Lighting is paying off ; first start to finish grow with the Mars Hydro tsw 2000.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’m waiting for them to be huge pinecone sized :joy::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Your girls are beautiful! Great job!!

4 Likes

Looking good Neo!!

2 Likes

I keep meaning to take more leaves off. :eyes:

5 Likes

Quick flush and half way chopped.

4 Likes

little Fimmer’s time has come.

2 Likes

some of her bounty. :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Good water, nutes and care pays off - oh and Genetics seed wise.

3 Likes

The “plain” OG getting some more room now with her sister vacating the tent.

Notice the back left she’s laying over. More LST :sunglasses::heart::joy::eyes:

6 Likes

Well went back in to beat up OG err. Water her and chem OG. Thank goodness for gloves :hugs: the Chem OG is getting sticky.

These were after removing some more fan leaves @ you know who you are :astonished::roll_eyes::wink:

10 Likes

First taste test results from little fimmer aka Buddha seed mix pack. Oh my, I miss terpenes taste. It’s going on with that girl. Tests indicate quality ahead cure with care.

4 Likes

Looking good dude!

3 Likes

Don’t forget to snail mail me a sample of that free medical marijuana. LOL​:sunglasses::rofl:

2 Likes

Looks awesome dude!! Great work.

1 Like

Update on taste: test wife went what did we just smoke :joy::rofl::joy::roll_eyes::wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Okay some early cuttings from the chem OG.

6 Likes