Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

Updates: the big picture

5 Likes

Canopy is looking good

6 Likes

Required brutal LST due to height

7 Likes

9 Likes

Fed the big girl Chem OG yesterday, pumping flower fuel alongside GH. :grin::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Semi LST abused OG

6 Likes

When Chem OG finishes I’ll be happier to let her fill the tent like her sister Chem OG is now

OG flashback she was abused :wink: and I pulled? Main Stalk open in 2 places you can look through her like umm "a glass onion":thinking::joy::grin:

4 Likes

Thinking of flushing the little fimmer trichomes are pretty cloudy. Maybe trim bigger tops first then lowers as they’ll mature.

6 Likes

I wanted to pin this link that @Stonedrus had posted elsewhere on a thread.
A novel phytocannabinoid isolated from Cannabis sativa L. with an in vivo cannabimimetic activity higher than Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol: Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabiphorol | Scientific Reports photocannabinoids

2 Likes

Growing on :sunglasses::grin: right here.

8 Likes

The lower bud on the third pic. Cut them or leave them?

If you’re referring to my little fimmer yeah the lower buds aren’t quite ready.

Updated defoliation pix of Chem OG after, earlier past was pre defoiliation. Wife let me know it’s starting to reek when I open tent :grin::sunglasses: And pulling leaves.:joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Latest OG in the back trying to bust out growing all over but Chem OG is so big. Took almost a dozen fans of her. And she’s got weeks to go. :astonished::roll_eyes::thinking:

4 Likes

@Southerngal it’s a pita but I feel better now :grin::sunglasses: also trimmed little fimmer.

2 Likes

Edit above when I said weeks to go I didn’t mean girl pictured, I pictured her abused stalks. OG in back could be so much bigger of given space. So that’s why I’m gonna harvest little fimmer first. Something to hold me over until Chem OG finishes all those beautiful colas. :wink:

1 Like

She’s showing off some leg :grimacing:

1 Like

Because of the light being high for Chem OG.i might get more tough it she keeps getting taller in flower.

2 Likes

Hmm! BTW this happens to be post 420​:wink::grin::sunglasses:

4 Likes