Need some help with clones

Hey brother
Boron… yep it’s a trace element, no Boron Apparently locks out uptake of nutes,
Don’t have a PPM meter so just diagnosing on sumptoms.
Light intensity? Currently running at 50%. Too high? No nothing about intensity
:v:

Spider mites sorted with chilli / Soapy water.
Sprayed twice think there all done.

1 Like

@Hemp Here!!!

1 Like

Thanks. They all seeded on me. I hate to do it but I think I’m going to put these down. I have good females clones. The younger ones where seeds from my last seed festival.

I’m seeing spades. Lol I’m thinking of putting them all down. I’m just worried that the females my banana on me. If I time it right which I’m trying. If they do herm on me it want hurt my crop. This is my second week in flowering stage. The double after last night. The bone meal is kicking in.

That is full 4k on clones. I’m not scared of lights.

@BigHuff2316 @Hellraiser @Shaggy @kdawg looks like males to me. What do you think

2 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

Have any of ever put smaller tents inside a lager tent. Like 2x2 in a 4x4

The problem is heat. This summer I will not be in a low heat area. So I will have to use acc. I have two 4x4 I thought I could put a 2x2 in a 4x4 I would be able to control the air better in my mind that just cool the inside of the the tent. Because I feel like it may cause to much humidity. I do have an idea for a cooler using a two fan car radiator and a 50 gallon barrel

Just now saw your post. An ac helps to control humidity to an extent. If RH is still to high you need a dehumidifier. Adding a tent inside a tent would create more heat as you’d need to add another light and more fans plus it would block some air circulation in the bigger tent. Keep in mind fans dont cool air temps they just move the hot air around.

1 Like

It’s an old one.