Need some help with clones

I’ve made the old-style hash and then I’ve done the house in a crockpot before and then I’ve seen it done with butane

1 Like

Butter is my favorite

1 Like

i got a tube for shatter, but i havent tried it yet. i make some lsd shatter tomorrow maybe.

1 Like

You get up in the morning make you some toast put you some green butter on there and some Julie I’m good to go. I do like the liquid THC we used to call it shit I can’t remember. We used to go to this music festival in California call High Sierra it started with an S I can’t think of the name of it

You’ll have to keep me up on all that new stuff I like making edibles the best

i would be useless all day, edibles knock me out cold.

1 Like

Old chocolate goo balls. I love me some brownies and cookies. I got some more going on in the kitchen

1 Like

Sweet crop Hemp.
Lurv ya work brother

1 Like

Hey brothers,
Thanks for your advise and support with this project. Appreciate it.
:v:

1 Like

Just home for the day, just had a good look at your girls. I am not a betting man but I would put a few $$ on sativa. There is one there that looks like it’s a bit of both.
Either way bro… awesome job.

1 Like

Boron?
Can I apply to the medium with lights on?
Can I mix nutes with the boron additive?
Or do I wait till LO and then and then apply with normal feeding schedule?
I can’t see the point of feeding whilst I have a boron def.
Cheers

1 Like

Boron the poison?

Man I try and keep it simple as possible. Are you having a bug problem? Do you have carpet in your grow area? Dr. Earth makes some good stuff. I have readEd what’s in the stuff is like Cinnamon oil and a lot of hot spicy oils that kills bugs. Or are you using boron to grow with? I have used a vacuum cleaner on the spider mites before

I see what you’re saying how do you know you have a Boron problem

@Hellraiser has some good stuff. Check his grow journal out. He seems like a good guy doesn’t mind helping growers. It really seems like everyone here because they help each other. It’s like all those protests and stuff going on you would think somebody would run around and start throwing joints out. Let’s get high and think about fighting it would never happen

2 Likes

Hey guys thanks for all the info
Treated the girls with Foliage chilli / Soapy water post lights out.
3days post Tx now and bugs have been taken care of, however I now have leaves with brown spots going to full brown, Checked pH, high at 7.9
Adjusted with pH down and fed at same time.
pH 7 and looks like a boron deficiency or a lock out of some type. Will apply more pH down tonight and drop it further to 6.
Thinking might have to flush and rebuild the medium.
Thoughts?

Hey bro no carpet, clean white and plenty of light (I hope).
Can’t get your recommended product. Have the Aussie equivalent.
Will shoot some shots through ASAP.

1 Like

Brother, clones… I used to use good clean snippets, rooting powder or gel, I always used propagating sand.
Never had a problem with outdoor grows.

1 Like

Cheers for the referral to hell raiser.

1 Like

I have cloned before. I got money to spend on other things right now. You said boron they use that for bugs sometimes I didn’t know if you were having a spider mites, my buddy had a problem With them bad. It was his carpet.