Need some help with clones

I’m getting ready to start doing some clones off my mothers. I have seen some homemade kits that I’m going for. I’m growing in soil. I have seen may ways. I have done it before it’s been years. What is some of the best ways to go? Just soil, root riot or the rock wool what ever the name is are.

Could use some ideas.

This thread should give you everything you need:

3 Likes

What @R0ck said… valuable information there

1 Like

I have seen his stuff I couldn’t find it. Thanks

1 Like

2 Likes

Trying to do my best.

1 Like

@Hellraiser this is what I have so far. @BigHuff2316 @Gus1 and @Shaggy

2 Likes

@BigHuff2316 you gave me encouragement. Thanks man

1 Like

nice. what strains? They looks super sativa like. I cant really help you I’m afraid as i don’t know enough, especially about cloning.

1 Like

Bean bags. I started with 8, 5 females. I think they are sativa. I think maybe cross with some kind a purple. I’m not sure it was OK smoke

1 Like

It wasn’t that it was how eager you are about grown. You were very helpful from the start

1 Like

I would think they are sativa leaning for sure, i like the way they look.

1 Like

I’m going to get seeds. After this.

1 Like

You’ll have to show me how to make some of that ear goo

1 Like

I got that nug smasher press. i heard you can make it with a flat iron, or tshirt press…but i doubt its high quality…

1 Like

I seen where you made some that one time. I have been jealous I haven’t had money for smoke. My wife Asked me could I smoke the leaves and I said yes if they didn’t have fertilizer in them. Lol
I’m not smoking a damn leaves. We’re OK if you got kef to put on top of it

1 Like

i bet they used to compress the leaves with the bud back in the day, i was thinking about brick weed earlier

1 Like

They can see what they want to About that weed. I never had a problem with it most of the time it was local anyway come out to Kentucky and Tennessee

1 Like