Need help this is my first grow

Medic, hows them girls looking?

Getting a lot of yellow leaves not sure what’s going on in using fox farms tiger bloom and big bud

Getting a lot of yellow leaves not sure what’s going on in using fox farms tiger bloom and big bud

if someone knows what I can or should do please let me know

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear @slowoldguy @Lostscuba @Dman1969 @GreenCoat

Medic58 need some help, who is the guru?

Thanks in advance if I tagged you.

1 Like

What’s your pH…& Amount if light ???

2 Likes

6.8 and 12 12 600w

You’ve never had issues with just the 600 watts…plus getting the pH & nitrogen under control?? Will ha e something to day… @MattyBear @Familyman

give us some more pics under ‘white’ light.!

from the one good pic, it looks like Nitrogen deficiency,
she may need some grow fert’s…???

as far as a ‘remedy’ we need more info and better pic of the entire plant,
how far into 12/12, dosage of ferts, watering/feed schedule, pH, and anything else u know about the grow.!

1 Like

Ph seems high and more pics in natural light would help. Also a support ticket would just make it easier… :wink::v:

2 Likes

They start getting yellow when budding she’s got u covered but looks good man nice buds give her a shot of juice maybe she will come back

Thanks for helping out everyone! You guys Rock

1 Like

Have you figured out your issue yet @kw_Bat ?

I think we are waiting on medic to respond with some feed back.

As soon as I get off shift I’ll put everything together thanks guys you are the best

2 Likes

Kw_Bat is your real hero,
he alerted some helpful members, and me, to your issue,

i agree, great folks here with lots of advice.!!!
ILGM is the most active grow site right now.

2 Likes

What is the ppm of your nutrient mix???
They look like they are starving ph capsule be a tad lower as well 6.8 is at the top of your range

Ok ppm is 1200 i lowered the Ph to 5.6 I also added some fox farm grow big to the flower ferts they are 6 weeks into flower going on 7 weeks

I’m watering with nuts every other watering I have been watering every 4 days as they DRY out in that time

2 Likes

Do you guys think I should use some water from my aquaponics witch has a ppm of 1800 and is high in nitrates
@lostscuba @slowoldguy

1 Like

I’m not ture sure man I don’t wanna tell u the wrong ask covert give it a extra one watering maybe

1 Like

if they were mine… i’d give them Grow Big the next feeding then swap to Tiger Bloom at 1/4 - 1/2 strength until harvest, not using anymore Big Bud.!

other than a little N def. they look pretty good.!!

2 Likes