Nectar Nutes in Coco

I’m jealous, I’ve been eying one since I got my other light @MattyBear nice purchase.

3 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower! I’m super excited about it! Christmas came early for me lol. Supposed to be here 12/14 :+1:

4 Likes

Oh f’in sweet my man! Always nice when things fall into place to your advantage. It generally works out the opposite way for most of us lol. Were you able to save any cash picking it up that way?

It kind of sounds like @Covertgrower got bit by th diy bug haha. Already growing with a Mercedes, and now wants a bimmer to go with it.

3 Likes

It ended up being about $30 more than what it’s priced at online through HLG. But, since it’s sold out everywhere, I jumped on it as fast as I could! I couldn’t find the 260wx so I went with the 260x. Not as wide, but covers the same footprint for the new tent (3x3). @dbrn32.

2 Likes

The XW would’ve been a little more even in footprint, but as long as you’re happy is all that matters.

1 Like

Thanks again for your help. I guess I know how happy I’ll be once it actually gets here! They are just so hard to find I didn’t wanna pass on the opportunity to get one :+1:

2 Likes

I hear ya, and no problem!

1 Like

You will be so happy with that light. Everyone who has Quantum Boards has had awesome grows. My first grow I got 13 oz from 5 plants with this grow I have 6 plants and 100% grown under the Q Boards.

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom what size quantum board do you have again? I’m glad you like them and I can’t wait to get this set up!

I like my Mercedes, but sometimes it’s fun to drive either on different days of the week… but in this case, I can drive both when comparing them to lights… :wink:Since we are on topic of the quantum board, can someone give me a measurement of the just the actual board? @MAXHeadRoom @dbrn32? Just wondering. Haven’t been able to find that number anywhere.

1 Like

I made a 550HLG clone with the QB304 boards and 240-1050 driver. It puts out 495 true watts.

My next build incorporated the china lights that I already bought when I first started. The Quantum boards are on each end and the china light is in the middle. The china light provides the extra red and blue light. This is my first grow under those lights so the results aren’t in yet. I built 2 of these for a 3 x3 space.

7 Likes

The 288 and 304 boards are 6.833 x 11.25 inches

2 Likes

This is what I bought!

8 Likes

The heatsinks are slightly larger than boards themselves too. If you’re doing big math or laying out a future build.

4 Likes

i believe you are going to :sparkling_heart: those lights!

3 Likes

Just a quick update on the lady :crossed_fingers:t2:

The Scrog is set up at 24” from the floor and we’re almost to the tucking part!:+1:
@Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @BIGE @Covertgrower @Dragon269

9 Likes

My quantum boards didn’t ship yesterday as expected and I contacted the seller and they said USPS didn’t pick up yesterday and that they would include 8 straps with my order for free! Just got the confirmation email that it shipped today so I should have it here by the end of the week👍

9 Likes

Looking good @MattyBear
Been a while bro hope all is well on your end
Nice you building your own panel woohoo
Cant wait to see what you build and how it does fir you brother :v:CB

4 Likes

Looking good. Tag me when the QB get there

3 Likes

Right on bro!

2 Likes