My very first grow ever!

its true, right? we spend all this love on them and then kill em and consume them. but the love we give is given back and the circle of life in complete.

i love growing marijuana because i love marijuana on and on in an endless loop

2 Likes

That is so true it’s a deep love for them. I think that’s why we put so much love into them when we grow them because we know what they’re going to give back to us in the end :grin:

3 Likes

LOL…oh yeah! I can envision I’ll feel so much more connected to the product by growing it myself. Seeing her grow and my efforts pay off in terms of top quality medicine. It will be so much more meaningful than simply buying a bud grown in an unknown location with no connection at all. Seems rewarding to have this connection…kind of like growing your vegetables and knowing exactly what was used in their production.

I don’t want to sound like a blooming idiot, but I feel this is an almost a spiritual experience and connection.

3 Likes

Totally agree!

1 Like

i mean “blooming idiot” may be a bit strong, maybe not im not gonna judge. lol!

but seriously i couldnt agree more. and if the samples ive taken are any indication the quality ive and im sure you are growing is beyond anything i have ever tried before

3 Likes

I’m glad you caught my “blooming” pun…lol. A bit of levity is always appreciated my friend.

I actually cant wait to sample some of my own product. I’m sure I’ve had some quality store bought medicine, but I genuinely think quality could vary quite a bit.

Just knowing that my plant was part of my life for several months makes her all the more special. I’ll know every detail about her care, and won’t worry that she may have been sprayed with harmful chemicals or fed inferior non-organic compounds. Life is good…and gonna get better!! :v:

2 Likes

Day 17 above soil. I think Inga is loving her period of darkness she is getting now. She definitely is drinking more water these days.

The question for today is:. Is it advisable to top or fim an auto? I have heard different opinions about it. This is a picture of how many nodes she has today. If I did fim or top should I let her grow another node or two? The is a side view of her today.

4 Likes

They look happy :blush: I wouldn’t but you will get different answers on the subject.

1 Like

I know im 50/50 on the subject I know I am going to LST and scrog her too

I wouldn’t top an auto, though there are people who do. I wouldn’t recommend it.

3 Likes

i topped and mainlined, but my yield may have been greater if i left her alone to grow

4 Likes

Thank you guys. I was borderline on the idea on whether to do it or not but being my very first grow I figured I better go with majority rule :wink:. I’m just going to try to LST her as much as I can.

3 Likes

With an Auto plant @Missiles, when is it typical to start training her growth patterns?

2 Likes

I believe from everything I’ve read they should have at least 4 to 5 nodes so I’m probably going to let her grow another maybe 4 days and I might start. I don’t know might be sooner she seemed to really take to her dark periods now looks like she put another node overnight.

3 Likes

Day 20 above soil. She is still chugging right along. This morning after I took a picture of her I went ahead and LST the top to lean her over and let some of the underneath get some light. I’ll check on her later to see how she is liking the LST. Oh and lately she is starting to stink. I would only notice when I opened the tent before but now I can smell her when I get to the door to the room that she is in😎

8 Likes

Looking good @Missiles. Moving alone nicely! :+1:

2 Likes

You’re doing a great job on that girl, @Missiles!

2 Likes

PRETTY GIRL!! i love it when they start to stink, its the first way they give back. its like she saying “thanks for the love, heres a preview of what’s to come, enjoy”

3 Likes

Thank you very much @raustin. It is through the good help of you and others around here that is making this possible. I appreciate everything you do😉

2 Likes

I know I love the smell of it too. It was like I know I’m doing something right haha

2 Likes